It has become necessary to fix my WiFi connection each time I reboot Vista on my Dell Inspiron 1525.
- First, I get a message that my Wi-Fi Catcher band configuration is not compaitble with the WLAN card band configuration. So I select YES to automatically change the band configuration.
- Next, I get a message that this is fixed.
- The final fix is to use the Diagnose and Repair function from the tray Wi-Fi icon. This fixes the problem until the next boot.
- I tried to fix this by restoring to a restore point. The problem seemed to show up after an automatic update.
- The restore did not fix the problem.
Anyone with an idea?