Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

oh blondie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gomavericks41

gomavericks41

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:54 AM

I am a SMART blonde.

I'm on here to get a better understanding of how to fix things on my computer myself. I like figuring things out on my car, I like sports and I like to pleasantly surprise people. I am thankful for any help I get on here to fix my "bleeping computer." I am praying that I can fix this thang.

My user name reflects my TX roots and love the Dallas Mavericks! The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

If you have a specific problem that you cannot find an "fix" for already discussed in the forums, please don't hesitate to post the details about it so our Members can provide specific help.

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Hookem Horns.

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users