Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A tale of multiple BSODs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 IceV

IceV

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Some background

So I've been getting random BSOD's for a while on my Cyberpower computer http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229181&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=4003003&SID=cnz2gt5his7i

But recently it got so bad that my OS had become corrupt somehow and I had to reformat. I figured this would fix the issue, but it turned out not to, and the BSODs and freezing kept going. After some internet research I figured it was most likely being cause by the motherboard and how the RAM slots were not working,since I could only use one of my four slots without error. So I sent the MB to the manufacture (gigabyte) and they said they repaired it and all should be well now.

The current issue

So it seemed that they certailny fixed something, since I can use RAM in multiple slots without error, but now I have gotten

increasingly bad BSODs. I can't tell whether this is a hardware problem (maybe my processor, or my Video Card which has itself

been acting up a little bit recently) or something with a usb driver, since that issue seems to come up often in the BSOD messages

I've Attached:

-The BlueScreenView report

-the CPUID HW report for my cpu

I'm sure I'm leaving some information out but thanks in advanced for your help!

[Moderator edit and note: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgw]

Attached Files

Edited by jgweed, 26 June 2013 - 08:55 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users