The word obfuscated
If you want to perform a more thorough browser clean up, please refer to:
Then perform a scan with Eset Online Anti-virus Scanner
. <- This process may may take several hours, that is normal
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and Remove found threats.
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
- Please be patient as the scan can take some time to complete...close all programs and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Copy and paste the information in your next reply. If no malware was found you will not get a log.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
: If you recognize any of the detections as legitimate programs, it's possible they are "false positives
" and you can ignore them or get a second opinion if you're not sure. Eset's detection rate is high and can include legitimate files which it considers suspicious
, a Risk Tool
, Hacking Tool
, Potentially Unwanted Program
, a possible threat
or even Malware (virus/trojan) when that is not the case