Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm new - again

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tmgreene364

tmgreene364

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

I'm back after a long absence.  My original problem with my desktop was resolved with the help of Bleeping Computer, but life was busy and I didn't have time to learn from the forums.  Now, while I do have a problem I need help with, I hope to actually "learn" about these contraptions with make our lives "easier?!?" and also create a bit of stress!

I'm an official middle ager, working as a teaching assistant in a special needs high school class.  LOVE IT!  I'm also a mom of a teenager with intellectual disabilities and cerebral palsy.  I'm still happily married to my high school crush after 24 years.  We have a houseful of dogs and a home in a state of continuing renovation and repair.

I have become a gamer and I'm loving WoW.  Gotta great guild and having a blast.  So, that's me in a nutshell.   B)  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:57 AM

Welcome aboard! I'm one of the many helpful techies here to help assist new, old, and returning computerphiles with their problems and questions. ~Zestypanda.

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

You have come to the right place to learn about computing. 

Guilds in any game like WOW are so important to the experience, so I am happy that you found a good one.

Welcome to BC!
Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users