Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Uninstalling a scanner

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Newsy

Newsy

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 AM

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

I used to have a CanoScan LiDE 20,30 scanner.  The software is still on my computer.  The only related entry on the Program list in the Control Panel is CanoScan LiDE 20,30 Manual.  When I try to uninstall it I get the message: "An installation support file could not be installed.  The system cannot find the file specified."

How can I remove this file to free up some space?

My computer is a Dell Studio desktop using Windows 7(64).

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RajathAtDell

RajathAtDell

Authorized Dell Representative

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hi Newsy,

I suggest you to download and install the Revo Uninstaller Freeware and use it to properly uninstall  CanoScan LiDE 20,30 Manual from your computer. The software can be downloaded from the following link:
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajath N
#iworkfordell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users