Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird Lag in Every Game

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tsrh

tsrh

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:53 AM

Hi,

I have a really annoying problem, which is very complicated i think. My Computer Runs WinXP SP3, with fully upgraded directx, ATi RADEON 9700, with correct drivers, 1,5GB RAM, and a SBLiVE soundcard(with correct drivers). The main problem is the desktop runs fine, windows games run fine, i can record with audacity, watch any series without any problems. Honestly this game is built for "old" gaming, as we often LAN with friends. None of the games working correctly, i mean everything has the "micro stuttering" thing. For example when i start a game in Q3Arena, it's ok as long as i don't move, if i do that the game will lag when looking with the mouse. The same happens with COD1,CODUO, NFSMW and even with doom at it's default resolution! I'm really mad, cause i tried everyrthing, change monitor refresh, change monitor, reinstall drivers, change keyboard&mouse, all game on lowest setting (when i click optimal setting in game it sets to the highest, this config should be able to run them on highest i agree), but no luck. Can you guys give me other ideas?

By the way a friend of mine has a computer with worse specs than mine and can run cod,coduo,q3 perfectly. I don't see the point why mine shouldn't be able sad.gif

Specs:
Winxp SP3
Intel P4 1,7 GHZ
Ati Radeon 9700
SBLive
1,5GB RAM
Latest DirectX
Microsoft Compatible Mouse&Keyboard
MSE

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users