Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dcom Errors 10010

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rackdeath

Rackdeath

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

Hello there, i'm using Windows 7 64 bit Home edition, noticed at event viewer these messages Below, my PC works fine , i'm just wondering what is this, really can't understand so would like some help.

The Error Code is {F9717507-6651-4EDB-BFF7-AE615179BCCF} , did some research found out that this is connected with WinInetBrokerServer. Did some tests installed and Uninstalled Internet Explorer 10 and noticed WinInetBrokerServer disappeared when Internet Explorer was uninstalled. I still getting these errors from time to time and got no idea how to stop it need some help guys!

theres pictures translated the text myself was on another language.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

Some users have had issues with IE10 and the recommended course of action is to roll back to IE9. 

#3 Rackdeath

Rackdeath
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

Some users have had issues with IE10 and the recommended course of action is to roll back to IE9. 

first thx for the reply. would like to mention something that i noticed.

My Desktop Had Installed IE8 and IE9 and Now IE10 (when problem started)

My Laptop had Installed IE8 i skiped IE9 and Installed IE10 (No Problems). just mentioning , dont know if that has to do something with the problem. 

and a last question is there any fix or just reroll IE9 ? .

#4 sikntired

sikntired

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Here is a nice tutorial that might be of help:   http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/282216-internet-explorer-10-install-uninstall-windows-7-a.html

#5 Rackdeath

Rackdeath
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

ok thx , i know how uninstall it :) . it's strange that this happens only at desktop , got no errors at laptop for some reason. may because (KB2809289) update failed really no idea or it's just a bug..

will give a shot reinstalling IE10 once more.. (have done like 4  uninstall\install) but manualy from the website not from windows update. usually this appears happens when i shut down my computer (not always very rare times) and i see the error at event viewer when startup my pc again..

#6 Rackdeath

Rackdeath
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

did a last try to reinstall IE 10 sadly problem remains will move at IE 9 version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users