Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can't download adobe flash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 duskhunter

duskhunter

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 PM

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

I'm not sure what I either downloaded or deleted that is incompatible with adobe flash player but a message saying that I need to have cdll downloaded too is appearing and I cannot download this either.

Have run antimalware and spyware programmes no problems

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,464 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 PM

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

You get Adobe flash from www.Adobe.com . On the Adobe (UK) site, the link is in the third block down on the right hand side of their homepage.

With regards to your other problem, since you posted in the Win 7 section of BC, I presume you are running Win 7 !  then I would suggest you use the 'Restore point' system and restore your computer to a time before you attempted this download. If you have never done it before, it is quite easy.

'Start' - 'Control panel' - 'Recovery' - 'Open System Restore' . There you will be presented with a list of available restore points. Just pick the last one before you attempted this download and carry on. this should restore your operating system to the condition it was in before things went wrong. Just one word of advice - back-up your own data before you start this process.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users