Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus Disabled...HDD being read continuously

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

Hi, everybody...

I had a problem with my antivirus two days ago and am quite concerned about malware having made its way onto my computer. Here is what I'm working with.

Acer Veeriton M2 desktop running Windows 7 Professional. I have "Automatic Updates" enabled on the computer and get regular updates from Microsoft.

I have Windows Firewall turned on.

McAfee Antivirus software supplied by my ISP (Time Warner Cable). This software is updated automatically, almost every day. I also have McAfee's "Security Advisor" software running and do not visit sites that are flagged as being suspicious.

Here is a history of the problem.

WEDNESDAY

1) Computer had been sitting idle for about an hour. I walked into the room and noticed that the HDD was being accessed almost continuously. My first thought was that McAfee was running a scan of the compuer. I looked down at the lower right corner of the screen and observed that the McAfee Shield icon was not present. I looked in the hidden icons area and it was not there. Something did not look right...!!!

2) I started the Task Manager to look for programs that were running, but none were listed. I then clicked on the Processes tab. I am far from a computer geek and and not familiar with all of the processes that were running, but all of them seemed to have names associated with them like Microsoft, Intel or Acer, so I'm guessing that there wasn't anything suspicious. However, the process "mcagent" was NOT in the list.

3) Hard drive was still being accessed, so I decided to shut down the computer to kill whatever was playing with the HDD. I wish that I had thought to power off the router to see if killing the internet connection would make the accesses stop.

4) The computer shut down, and then I restated it. I ran a full system scan but no viruses, malware, or tracking cookies were found.

THURSDAY

1) My wife started the computer under her User login. She left it on when she was done.

2) Later, I got on the computer with my login and when the computer had displayed my Desktop, I checked for the McAfee icon in the lower right corner and saw that it was present.

3) I came back to the computer about 20 minutes later and saw that the McAfee icon was gone again. The HDD was not being accessed more than usual, however. I clicked START, ALL PROGRAMS, McAFEE ANTIVIRUS PLUS. The program would not start.I tried again and the program still did not start.

4) I started the task manager and looked for anything that seemed amiss, but everything looked okay.

5) I did a RESTART operation and the computer restarted normally. Since then it seems to work alright.

TODAY

I did not want to be lulled into a false sense of security, so I called the Road Runner help desk and was transferred to the McAfee help desk. I explained the problem to the technician and he told me that no anti-virus software is 100% effective at catching all viruses and malware (I already knew that), but he told me to restart the computer in SAFE mode and run another full scan this way. I did this but still no bad stuff came to light. The McAfee tech told me to come to this site to see if you can help. Never having had a problem like this before, I have no idea how to proceed from here.

ONE LAST QUESTION

Since this problem only seemed to show up in the last couple of days, is it reasonable to assume that If I go back to a previous RESTORE POINT (say, one from last week) that this will solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

Bob

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,756 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Welcome aboard p22002758.gif

In case of infections going back MAY make things looking better but it'll never fully cure your computer.

Are you still having some issues and you need help?

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#3 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Hi, Broni...thanks for the reply. Sorry that I haven't responded to you sooner, but I've been doing some more testing and I think that I have the problem narrowed down.

McAfee only seems to turn off when BOTH my wife and I are logged onto the computer at the same time. Here are the scenarios:

Scenario #1

Power up the computer and log onto my wife's account. The computer can be left here indefinitley and McAfee will continue to be active.

Do a "Switch User" operation and log into my account. (My wife's account is still active in the background).

After logging in to my account, McAfee turns off after a minute or two and cannot be restarted.

Shut down the computer.

Scenario #2

Power up the computer and log onto my account. The computer can be left here indefinitley and McAfee will continue to be active.

Do a "Switch User" operation and log into my wife's account. (My account is still active in the background).

After logging in to my wife's account, McAfee turns off after a minute or two and cannot be restarted.

Shut down the computer.

The bottom line is that McAfee runs without a problem as long as only ONE of us is logged on at a time. Does this sound like some kind of bug in McAfee, or does it point to Malware? I'm not adverse to trying another good AV program, because I'm not real happy with the way McAfee slowed down the computer when I installed it about a year ago.

Thanks for the assistance.

Bob

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,756 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

If so uninstall McAfee using this tool: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/mcafee_consumer_product_removal_tool.html

Install ONE of these:

- Avast! free antivirus: http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html

- free Microsoft Security Essentials: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows/products/security-essentials
Note for Windows 8 users: Microsoft Security Essentials comes preinstalled and renamed as Windows Defender.
You can keep it or you have to disable it before installing another AV program.  How to...

- free Comodo Antivirus: http://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/antivirus.php

Update, run full scan, report on any findings.

See how it goes.

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

#5 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

Broni,

I'm running Windows 7, but Windows Defender is listed on the Control Panel page. I clicked on the icon and was informed that it is turned off. Is Windows Defender kept up to date along with other parts of Windows?

I was wondering why you recommended using an uninstall tool to remove McAfee rather than just using the Windows Uninstall in the Control Panel. I'm not questioning your advice, just looking for information.

Bob

#6 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,756 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

Windows Defender is totally useless so we won't worry about it.

Control Panel won't uninstall McAfee completely.

To uninstall some AV programs you need to use dedicated uninstaller.

My Website

#7 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

Broni,

Thanks for the help and the information.

While I would definitely like to get rid of McAfee, I am also concerned about having some kind of malware on my computer at the present time and I would like to find out for sure if this is the case, or if I am worrying about nothing. I read a number of the forums and found instructions on where to post log files and how to remove specific malware, but I did not see anything about which programs to use to run a check and generate a log file that could be used by one of the experts here to see if any malware exists on my system. How should I proceed from here?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but while I have been using computers for over 20 years, I'm far from an expert on what makes the Windows 7 Operating System work and what to do when it doesn't.

Bob

Broni,

I missed what you were saying about installing and running a new antivirus program and running a scan to see what turns up. This is probably easier than generating a log file and having someone else take the time to look at it, especially if it finds and fixes a problem. I thought that it might be better to test the system as it currently stands, without adding in the new variable of a new AV. However, I think it's probably better to put it in and run the new antivirus first and see what happens.

Bob

Edited by Warthog-Fan, 25 June 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#8 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,756 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

We can surely run some more checks.

p22002970.gif Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.

• Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
  • Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.
NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.

p22002970.gif Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.
  • Make sure the following options are checked:
    • Internet Services
    • Windows Firewall
    • System Restore
    • Security Center/Action Center
    • Windows Update
    • Windows Defender
    • Other Services
  • Press "Scan".
  • It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
  • Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

p22002970.gif Please download MiniToolBox and run it.

Checkmark following boxes:
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Devices (do NOT change any settings here)
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size

Click Go and post the result.

p22002970.gif Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/ to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

Be sure to restart the computer.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

p22002970.gifDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from HERE to your Desktop.
  • Unzip downloaded file.
  • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
  • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
  • DO NOT click on the Cleanup button. Simply exit the program.
  • When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder..... mbar-log-xxxxx.txt and system-log.txt

p22002970.gif Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.

rKill.exe: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/
iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/

• Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
  • If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
  • A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
  • If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
  • Do not reboot until instructed.
  • If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.

If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.

When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.
Post it in your next reply.

NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.

NOTE Do NOT wrap your logs in "quote" or "code" brackets.

My Website

#9 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

Broni,

WOW...That should keep me busy for a while (LOL).

Yesterday I downloaded the McAfee uninstaller per your instructions and got rid of McAfee. Then I downloaded and installed MSE. I ran a full scan of the computer (which took almost four hours) but no issues were found by MSE. I will run the checker programs as you have listed above and let you know the results. Thanks again for all of your help with this.

I do have another question, though. On the web page where the McAfee uninstaller was located, I was encouraged to download and run a program called "SpeedUpMyPC". Since it was on the page with the download that I wanted, I decided to download it and give it a try. I ran the program and it told me that I had over 300 registry and other errors that were slowing down my computer, and it wanted me to allow it to fix them. I said "No" and closed the program. From what I have read of these "registry repair" programs, they are usually not very good at best, and can damage the operating system at worst. Have you ever used this program, and if so, what is your opinion of it?

Bob

P.S., I forgot to mention that after installing MSE, I logged onto both my wife's account and my account at the same time and MSE did not turn off as it had when I had McAfee installed and both of us were logged on. Perhaps this problem was just a bug in McAfee. However, I'm still kind of suspicious that there may be something else amiss, and I will run the checks you suggested.

Edited by Warthog-Fan, 26 June 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#10 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,756 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

I was encouraged to download and run a program called "SpeedUpMyPC".

Did they offer any candies for getting it?

Just kidding.

This is absolutely unwanted program and I suggest you uninstall it right away.

Main reason...

Registry cleaners/optimizers are not recommended for several reasons:

• Registry cleaners are extremely powerful applications that can damage the registry by using aggressive cleaning routines and cause your computer to become unbootable.

The Windows registry is a central repository (database) for storing configuration data, user settings and machine-dependent settings, and options for the operating system. It contains information and settings for all hardware, software, users, and preferences. Whenever a user makes changes to settings, file associations, system policies, or installed software, the changes are reflected and stored in this repository. The registry is a crucial component because it is where Windows "remembers" all this information, how it works together, how Windows boots the system and what files it uses when it does. The registry is also a vulnerable subsystem, in that relatively small changes done incorrectly can render the system inoperable. For a more detailed explanation, read Understanding The Registry.
  • Not all registry cleaners are created equal. There are a number of them available but they do not all work entirely the same way. Each vendor uses different criteria as to what constitutes a "bad entry". One cleaner may find entries on your system that will not cause problems when removed, another may not find the same entries, and still another may want to remove entries required for a program to work.
  • Not all registry cleaners create a backup of the registry before making changes.  If the changes prevent the system from booting up, then there is no backup available to restore it in order to regain functionality. A backup of the registry is essential BEFORE making any changes to the registry.
  • Improperly removing registry entries can hamper malware disinfection and make the removal process more difficult if your computer becomes infected. For example, removing malware related registry entries before the infection is properly identified can contribute to system instability and even make the malware undetectable to removal tools.
  • The usefulness of cleaning the registry is highly overrated and can be dangerous. In most cases, using a cleaner to remove obsolete, invalid, and erroneous entries does not affect system performance but it can result in "unpredictable results".

Unless you have a particular problem that requires a registry edit to correct it, I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly could lead to disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. For routine use, the benefits to your computer are negligible while the potential risks are great.

My Website

#11 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

Broni,

Since the SpeedUpMyPC download was on the page that contained the application to uninstall McAfee, I thought perhaps I was being told to use this program BEFORE using the McAfee uninstaller. It looked like they were trying to sell me something, but on the other hand I thought that it might be necessary to run it first.

Anyway, after it did the initial check, I clicked the big red "X". I'll get rid of it.

Bob

#12 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,756 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

Very well.

Go ahead with scans...

My Website

#13 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Broni,

Sorry that it took so long to get back to you on this but I've been tied up with non-computer related issues for the last couple of days and I wanted to be sure that I had time to run through all of the checks from beginning to end. Here are the results. I had to break them up into individual posts because I couldn't put them all into one post.

SECURITY CHECK

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.68  
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 10  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
Microsoft Security Essentials   
 Antivirus up to date!  
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Java 7 Update 25  
 Adobe Flash Player 10 Flash Player out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player     11.7.700.224  
 Adobe Reader 9 Adobe Reader out of Date!
 Mozilla Firefox 21.0 Firefox out of Date!  
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Microsoft Security Essentials MSMpEng.exe
 Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe
 Microsoft Small Business Business Contact Manager BcmSqlStartupSvc.exe  
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 2%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

Edited by Warthog-Fan, 28 June 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#14 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

FARBAR SERVICE SCANNER

Farbar Service Scanner Version: 27-06-2013
Ran by Bob (administrator) on 28-06-2013 at 13:55:31
Running from "C:\Users\Bob\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional  Service Pack 1 (X86)
Boot Mode: Normal

Internet Services:
============

Connection Status:
==============
Localhost is accessible.
LAN connected.
Google IP is accessible.
Google.com is accessible.
Yahoo.com is accessible.

Windows Firewall:
=============

Firewall Disabled Policy:
==================

System Restore:
============

System Restore Disabled Policy:
========================

Action Center:
============

Windows Update:
============

Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy:
============================

Windows Defender:
==============
WinDefend Service is not running. Checking service configuration:
The start type of WinDefend service is set to Demand. The default start type is Auto.
The ImagePath of WinDefend service is OK.
The ServiceDll of WinDefend service is OK.

Windows Defender Disabled Policy:
==========================
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
"DisableAntiSpyware"=DWORD:1

Other Services:
==============

File Check:
========
C:\Windows\system32\nsisvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\nsiproxy.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcore.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\afd.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\tdx.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\tcpip.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\dnsrslvr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\mpssvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\bfe.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mpsdrv.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\SDRSVC.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\wscsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\qmgr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\es.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\ipnathlp.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\iphlpsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit

**** End of log ****

#15 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

MINITOOLBOX

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 16-06-2013
Ran by Bob (administrator) on 28-06-2013 at 13:58:34
Running from "C:\Users\Bob\Desktop"
Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (X86)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

========================= Hosts content: =================================

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller = Local Area Connection (Connected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global icmpredirects=enabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Warthog
   Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . :
   Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
   IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 44-87-FC-72-63-C0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::b9b1:7e6a:30c0:6d43%10(Preferred)
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.3(Preferred)
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Friday, June 28, 2013 6:53:38 AM
   Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, June 29, 2013 1:29:36 PM
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 189040636
   DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-13-3C-E5-68-44-87-FC-72-63-C0
   DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Tunnel adapter isatap.{67D1EFAA-A4EE-4064-941C-AB3E1AECDFA8}:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No

Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
   IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:9d38:6ab8:1899:2221:b719:37ef(Preferred)
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::1899:2221:b719:37ef%11(Preferred)
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : ::
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    google.com
Addresses:  2607:f8b0:4009:803::1002

Pinging google.com [173.194.46.67] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 173.194.46.67: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=53
Reply from 173.194.46.67: bytes=32 time=24ms TTL=53

Ping statistics for 173.194.46.67:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 24ms, Maximum = 27ms, Average = 25ms
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    yahoo.com
Addresses:  98.139.183.24

Pinging yahoo.com [98.139.183.24] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 98.139.183.24: bytes=32 time=50ms TTL=46
Reply from 98.139.183.24: bytes=32 time=49ms TTL=46

Ping statistics for 98.139.183.24:
    Minimum = 49ms, Maximum = 50ms, Average = 49ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
 10...44 87 fc 72 63 c0 ......Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
  1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1
 13...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
 11...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0      192.168.1.1      192.168.1.3     20
        127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  127.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
      192.168.1.0    255.255.255.0         On-link       192.168.1.3    276
      192.168.1.3  255.255.255.255         On-link       192.168.1.3    276
    192.168.1.255  255.255.255.255         On-link       192.168.1.3    276
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link       192.168.1.3    276
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link       192.168.1.3    276
Persistent Routes:
  None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
 If Metric Network Destination      Gateway
 11     58 ::/0                     On-link
  1    306 ::1/128                  On-link
 11     58 2001::/32                On-link
 11    306 2001:0:9d38:6ab8:1899:2221:b719:37ef/128
                                    On-link
 10    276 fe80::/64                On-link
 11    306 fe80::/64                On-link
 11    306 fe80::1899:2221:b719:37ef/128
                                    On-link
 10    276 fe80::b9b1:7e6a:30c0:6d43/128
                                    On-link
  1    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
 11    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
 10    276 ff00::/8                 On-link
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [152864] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 07 C:\Windows\system32\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 08 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 09 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 12 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 13 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 14 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 15 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 16 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 17 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 18 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (06/28/2013 01:29:39 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: ACDaemon.exe, version: 1.1.0.49, time stamp: 0x4cc808ec
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000
Faulting process id: 0xd04
Faulting application start time: 0xACDaemon.exe0
Faulting application path: ACDaemon.exe1
Faulting module path: ACDaemon.exe2
Report Id: ACDaemon.exe3

Error: (06/28/2013 07:35:53 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 10000

Error: (06/28/2013 07:35:53 AM)
(Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 10000

Error: (06/28/2013 07:35:53 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (06/28/2013 06:56:54 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 21.0.0.4879, time stamp: 0x518ec3cc
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 21.0.0.4879, time stamp: 0x518ec306
Fault offset: 0x001c9789
Faulting process id: 0xfac
Faulting application start time: 0xfirefox.exe0
Faulting application path: firefox.exe1
Faulting module path: firefox.exe2
Report Id: firefox.exe3

Error: (06/26/2013 08:19:07 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 21.0.0.4879, time stamp: 0x518ec3cc
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 21.0.0.4879, time stamp: 0x518ec306
Fault offset: 0x001c9789
Faulting process id: 0x1304
Faulting application start time: 0xfirefox.exe0
Faulting application path: firefox.exe1
Faulting module path: firefox.exe2
Report Id: firefox.exe3

Error: (06/26/2013 07:23:07 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_224.exe, version: 11.7.700.224, time stamp: 0x51a67447
Faulting module name: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_224.exe, version: 11.7.700.224, time stamp: 0x51a67447
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x000178f0
Faulting process id: 0x18cc
Faulting application start time: 0xFlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_224.exe0
Faulting application path: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_224.exe1
Faulting module path: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_224.exe2
Report Id: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_224.exe3

Error: (06/25/2013 02:09:18 PM) (Source: VSS) (User: )
Description: Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error querying for the IVssWriterCallback interface.  hr = 0x80070005, Access is denied.
This is often caused by incorrect security settings in either the writer or requestor process.

Operation:
   Gathering Writer Data

Context:
   Writer Class Id: {e8132975-6f93-4464-a53e-1050253ae220}
   Writer Name: System Writer
   Writer Instance ID: {6c2a1070-5068-4542-82da-cf34d1857665}

Error: (06/25/2013 01:47:59 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: mcshield.exe, version: 15.1.0.520, time stamp: 0x50f59f6b
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec49b60
Fault offset: 0x00052cc7
Faulting process id: 0x9bc
Faulting application start time: 0xmcshield.exe0
Faulting application path: mcshield.exe1
Faulting module path: mcshield.exe2
Report Id: mcshield.exe3

Error: (06/25/2013 01:47:53 PM) (Source: McLogEvent) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: VSCORE.15.1.0.520
Exception Code       : 0XC0000005
Exception Address    : 0X77662CC7
Exception Parameters : 2
 Param 1 = 00000000
 Param 2 = 0X4BA10F1A

More information :

System errors:
=============
Error: (06/28/2013 07:48:12 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {995C996E-D918-4A8C-A302-45719A6F4EA7}

Error: (06/27/2013 07:43:39 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {89DAE4CD-9F17-4980-902A-99BA84A8F5C8}

Error: (06/25/2013 02:20:21 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5}

Error: (06/25/2013 01:52:21 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the McShield service.

Error: (06/25/2013 01:47:49 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {995C996E-D918-4A8C-A302-45719A6F4EA7}

Error: (06/25/2013 01:31:07 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Function Discovery Resource Publication service terminated with the following error:
%%-2147014847

Error: (06/25/2013 01:28:47 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the McShield service.

Error: (06/25/2013 01:28:16 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Windows Update service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control.

Error: (06/25/2013 00:13:56 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the Netman service.

Error: (06/25/2013 09:16:22 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {211EBA3A-EA5A-496B-A021-5C6BEB365E4C}

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

Update for Microsoft Office 2007 (KB2508958)
2007 Microsoft Office system (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Acer Assist
Acer Backup Manager (Version: 2.0.2.19)
Acer eLock Management (Version: 3.00.5000)
Acer eRecovery Management (Version: 4.05.3003)
Acer eSettings Management (Version: 3.00.5001)
Acer Framework (Version: 3.00.5000)
Acer PowerSaver (Version: 1.00.3005)
Acer QuickMigration (Version: 1.00.3005)
Acer Registration (Version: 1.02.3006)
Acer ScreenSaver (Version: 1.1.0811)
Acer SmartBoot (Version: 1.00.3006)
Acer Updater (Version: 1.01.3014)
Acrobat.com (Version: 1.6.65)
Acronis True Image Home (Version: 12.0.9709)
Adobe AIR (Version: 2.7.0.19480)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (Version: 10.0.22.87)
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin (Version: 11.7.700.224)
Adobe Reader 9.5.5 MUI (Version: 9.5.5)
Advertising Center (Version: 0.0.0.2)
Apple Application Support (Version: 1.2.1)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 3.0.1.3)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.2.120)
ArcSoft PhotoImpression 6
AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor Minimum Install (Version: 7.9.0.0)
Backup Manager Advance (Version: 2.0.2.19)
Bing Bar (Version: 7.2.233.0)
Bonjour (Version: 2.0.1.2)
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 SP2 (Version: 3.0.8619.1)
Canon MP Navigator EX 3.0
Canon MP560 series MP Drivers
Canon MP560 series User Registration
Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Canon Utilities My Printer
Canon Utilities Solution Menu
CanoScan Toolbox Ver4.5
CyberLink PowerDVD 8 (Version: 8.0.2815i.50)
D3DX10 (Version: 15.4.2368.0902)
DesignPro 5 (Version: 5.5.708)
EMBASSY Security Center Lite (Version: 03.09.00.091)
EMBASSY Security Setup (Version: 03.09.00.102)
Embassy Trust Suite - Acer Edition (Version: 07.03.02.000)
Eraser 6.0.8.2273 (Version: 6.0.2273)
ESC Home Page Plugin (Version: 03.04.00.029)
eSobi v2 (Version: 2.0.4.000274)
EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter 1.5.2.0 by MixMeister
ffdshow [rev 2527] [2008-12-19] (Version: 1.0)
FinePixViewer Resource (Version: 1.2)
FinePixViewer Ver.5.5 (Version: 5.5)
FinePixViewer YTUPL (Version: 1.0)
Google Earth (Version: 7.0.3.8542)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (Version: 1.0.0)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (Version: 7.5.4209.2358)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.21.145)
HVAC-Calc Residential (Version: 4.0.58)
Identity Card (Version: 1.00.3001)
ImagXpress (Version: 7.0.74.0)
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Version: 8.15.10.1930)
Intel® TV Wizard
iTunes (Version: 9.1.1.12)
Java 7 Update 25 (Version: 7.0.250)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.1.9.5)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Manual CanoScan LiDE 35
Mesh Runtime (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Messenger Companion (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6012.5000)
Microsoft Money Plus (Version: 17)
Microsoft Money Shared Libraries (Version: 17.0.0.3817)
Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components (Version: 11.0.8173.0)
Microsoft Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (Version: 14.0.5130.5003)
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector (Version: 14.0.5118.5000)
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Small Business Connectivity Components (Version: 2.0.7024.0)
Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant (Version: 2.9)
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Security Client (Version: 4.2.0223.1)
Microsoft Security Essentials (Version: 4.2.223.1)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.20125.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (MSSMLBIZ) (Version: 9.4.5000.00)
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client (Version: 9.00.5000.00)
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English) (Version: 9.00.5000.00)
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer (Version: 9.00.5000.00)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 (Version: 9.0.21022)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022.218 (Version:
9.0.21022.218)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Mozilla Firefox 21.0 (x86 en-US) (Version: 21.0)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (Version: 21.0)
MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)
Nero 9 Essentials
Nero ControlCenter (Version: 9.0.0.1)
Nero DiscSpeed (Version: 5.4.7.201)
Nero DiscSpeed Help (Version: 5.4.4.100)
Nero DriveSpeed (Version: 4.4.7.201)
Nero DriveSpeed Help (Version: 4.4.4.100)
Nero Express Help (Version: 9.4.9.100)
Nero InfoTool (Version: 6.4.7.201)
Nero InfoTool Help (Version: 6.4.4.100)
Nero Installer (Version: 4.4.8.1)
Nero Online Upgrade (Version: 1.3.0.0)
Nero StartSmart (Version: 9.4.11.209)
Nero StartSmart Help (Version: 9.4.11.208)
Nero StartSmart OEM (Version: 9.16.0.100)
NeroExpress (Version: 9.4.10.505)
neroxml (Version: 1.0.0)
NETGEAR Live Parental Controls Management Utility 2.0b44 (Version: 2.0b44)
NVIDIA Drivers (Version: 1.7)
OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0 (Version: 2.0.0048.0)
OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 (Version: 3.41.9593)
OVT Scanner X86 (Version: 1.00.0000)
PCI Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP (Version: 7.80.4.0)
Picasa 3 (Version: 3.8)
PrimoPDF -- by Nitro PDF Software (Version: 5.0.0.19)
Private Information Manager (Version: 06.04.00.047)
QuickTime (Version: 7.66.71.0)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 6.0.1.5898)
Secure Update (Version: 05.07.00.019)
Shared C Run-time for x86 (Version: 10.0.0)
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 Help for Common Features (KB963673)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596620) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596660) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596802) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596848) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687493) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767916) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Access 2007 Help (KB963663)
Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Help (KB963678)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Help (KB963677)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB2817327) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 Help (KB963669)
Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Help (KB963667)
Update for Microsoft Office Script Editor Help (KB963671)
Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 Help (KB963665)
upekmsi (Version: 03.00.00.0000)
Veriton ControlCenter (Version: 1.00.3004)
Vivitar Experience Image Manager
Wave Infrastructure Installer (Version: 07.00.21.0000)
Wave Support Software (Version: 05.10.00.046)
Welcome Center (Version: 1.00.3005)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3555.0308)
Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 15.4.3555.0308)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4232.0)
Windows Live Installer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live Messenger Companion Core (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live SOXE (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Sync (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Writer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Wisdom-soft Set up ScreenHunter 5.1 Free

========================= Devices: ================================

Name: Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
Description: Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
Class Guid: {4d36e96f-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Service: i8042prt
Problem: : This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24)
Resolution: The device is installed incorrectly. The problem could be a hardware failure, or a new driver might be needed.
Devices stay in this state if they have been prepared for removal.
After you remove the device, this error disappears.Remove the device, and this error should be resolved.

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 57%
Total physical RAM: 2038.24 MB
Available physical RAM: 870.21 MB
Total Pagefile: 4076.48 MB
Available Pagefile: 2503.44 MB
Total Virtual: 2047.88 MB
Available Virtual: 1936.96 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

2 Drive c: (Acer) (Fixed) (Total:59.95 GB) (Free:4.94 GB) NTFS
3 Drive d: (DATA) (Fixed) (Total:60 GB) (Free:59.9 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\WARTHOG

Administrator            Bob                      Guest                    
Jackie                   Warthog                  

**** End of log ****

MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.06.28.05

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16618
Bob :: WARTHOG [administrator]

6/28/2013 2:17:58 PM
mbam-log-2013-06-28 (14-17-58).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 401634
Time elapsed: 40 minute(s), 7 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 1
C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-949332312-3081475535-2739407912-1001\$RPD507B.exe (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users