Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mnwatson1

mnwatson1

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

Wow, I suddenly feel like I'm in my online classes again!  *L*

I'm Molly, I've been working on/with computers for about 18 years now, and there isn't much (short of actual programming >.<; just 'cause I hate it!) I can't do with one.  Much.  I just posted on another board about problems I'm having with that lovely little trojan, Rovnix.D </sarcasm> and thought it was a good idea to also introduce myself to the community!  Sooooo, that said... hiya!  ^_^

My extent of programming knowledge is limited to HTML and basic CSS scripting, I took some C++ and VB classes in my early college years, but that was LONG ago.  Otherwise, I more of an OS troubleshooter/hardware kinda gal.  :P

As for hobbies/interests, I'm most definitely a geek all around.  Computers, video games, and pretty much anything science-related strikes my interest, I have a very corny sense of humor (puns, anyone?) and am thankful that I'm engaged to a wonderful man who at least pretends to find my horrible jokes funny.  :P  Beyond that, I grow carnivorous plants (yup, gotta love plants that fight back!) and that's pretty well it!

I'm sure I'll be seeing/reading all of you on here sooner or later!

Edited by mnwatson1, 20 June 2013 - 09:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hiya! Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay :D ~Zestypanda

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users