Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

some sort of tiny insect crawing inbetween laptop and screen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Moltres Rider

Moltres Rider

• Banned
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

not sure where to post this but I have a problem with a very tiny insect that looks like it has wings that seem to like to crawl on my laptop screen and go inside the the connector that connects the screen to the rest of the laptop... never seen an insect so small and why does it keep crawling on my laptop screen and going inside my laptop??? issue happens at all three residences I've lived the past two years... it is baffling me!!! any ideas???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

Hmm, wow, well I don't now if my training covered real bugs.... Um, hmm, what color is it? Does it interfere with the functioning of the computer?

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

#3 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:52 PM

Do you still require help?

#4 cee134

cee134

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

Maybe it has nested in there?  You could always not let it go in there.  Get some compressed air and blow it out. 

#5 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

If it was my laptop I would go after it with a screw driver and open the bezel and then pop open the protective layer on top of the screen. Often there is a plastic layer on top of the glass. Though, I'm not suggesting that I'm just saying what I would do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users