Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CluelessNamio

CluelessNamio

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

Hi Everybody,

I'm a computer nerd who at best has a vague idea of what he's doing. Hence my name. I'm hoping from my experience here I'll get help fixing the issues I unwittingly bring upon my PC and learn enough about my computer in general to help others in return in the future. I look forward to working with, and learning from you all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Welcome aboard ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm one of the many (trillions maybe? Seems like it) of helpful members here to help and assist you and others in their technological fumbles. ~Zestypanda

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users