Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wonderfull website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: cursor moves (1 member(s) have cast votes)

i have problem with my cursor it keeps moving

1. what is the best tool to remove malware (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. what is the best way to secure you googe chrome (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 johnbless

johnbless

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

I have known bleeping computer website for a long time. This is a handy website for troubleshooting your computer. I sicerely thank the bleepingcomputer.com guys. :smash:

Edited by hamluis, 19 June 2013 - 01:41 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to AV, Firewall, etc. - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Thank you for the kind words regarding the website. However for your moving cursor issue, I do not suggest the use of a poll. I would suggest you post that issue in the Am I infected? What do I do? forum. Provide as much information about your OS and browser and when it started happening as you can. Also mention any scans or countermeasures you have taken already.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:12 AM

This is a nice thread,makes it all seem worthwhile :)

Thank you for the kind words John,im glad you like it here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users