Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Shared; ink, DOA, MSInfo, SFPCA Cache, TextConv

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SickGirl47&1/2

SickGirl47&1/2

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

Also Stationery, Triedit, VC, BGX, and Windows Live.  These are all the files listed in the Microsoft Shared Folder.

After system restore to factory setting these files remain.

svchost running along with other services and processes.  What do I do... I have run a security check but for some reason I am unable to attach it for anyone to look at.

Everyday the computer get worse I've tried deleting the file, I've reset the computer back to factory setting deleted addons and excelerators extenstions etc.

I am running windows 7.  Please help if you have information to safe my sanity and computer.  Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users