Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WMILIB.SYS file corrupt or missing. No recovery discs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pheonix228

Pheonix228

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

I have a windows 7 Dell Inspiron 15
Won't start up.
It says the WMILIB.SYS file is irruption or missing. It won't even start up in safe mode.
It has said before that my WLAN card is corrupt or missing. And I stopped using it now it says this.
I have no recovery discs for my computer. Is there any way I can fix this???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

You can try the Dell support webpage for your system, after you select the correct one at http://www.dell.com/support/troubleshooting/us/en/19/ProductSelector/Select/FamilySelection?CategoryPath=all-products%2Fesuprt_laptop%2Fesuprt_inspiron_laptop&Family=Inspiron&DisplayCrumbs=Product%2BType%40%2CLaptops%40%2CInspiron&rquery=na&sokey=solink .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users