Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen Errors, Help Please!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 samr9999

samr9999

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 AM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hello everybody!

The two errors are: 

"Kernel data inpage error" 

"A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated" 

These errors appeared first maybe 5 days ago. My windows 7 Dell XPS 17 laptop always freezes or crashes after starting and working as usual for 5-7 minutes. 

A month ago I made a battery replacement (cheap, unbranded) to my laptop, which has caused it to do unusual things (sometimes it didn't charge, once or twice after unplugging the charger it just suddenly crashed) but I doubt that this is related to my blue screen issue. 

A few weeks ago also, my stupid father also dropped my laptop on the floor, I hope that this has not caused any interior mechanical errors. However, it was running fine for 2 weeks until the blue screens appeared. 

Thanks very much, and do not hesitate to ask for any information! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,810 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

Can you boot into Safe Mode?

If so, is the system stable?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• Members
  • 2,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hi

Dell laptops usually came with a built in diagnostics program. Follow the below steps to verify the health status of your system.

- Press F12 during power on to display the boot menu.

- Select Diagnostics from the menu to run the test. If there are no errors are found during the short test, you may be asked for permission to run an extensive test. Please do so.

Edited by Anshad Edavana, 18 June 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#4 ranjeetsah426

ranjeetsah426

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Better repair the computer software and again manage the booting system and try to boot in the safe mode and than start the computer in normal and safe mode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users