Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless connection works with all devices.. except my PC!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kurt14

Kurt14

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

I have a WiFi connection in my house (router) attached to my computer. The Internet light is greenand it works fine in all devices such as my cellphone, television and a laptop.. Except in my computer! (as i said its attached to the router) - one thing i noticed in the two little pc's icon is that only one of them is on which is the one for "Sent", and the other one which is turned off is the "Received". I need your help.. My father is going mad.
* Im posting from my phone.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Please post the type of computer if its a laptop or desktop. When an ethernet cable is connected by the LAN port on the computer, it usually illuminate to confirm that it is receiving internet connection. The 2 computer icons are usually for wired and wireless and only one can be use. Have you tried power cycling the router and computer and then check the difference?

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users