Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTC Wildfire Contacts Text Alignment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 naveensharma

naveensharma

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:05 AM

Dear all,

I have HTC Wildfire rooted mobile. after rooting it served well for one year. but, I'm facing Contact Text alignment issue in my rooted mobile now. I don't know what I did. I don't know what I have to do for this problem?

Please see the attached image.

qmha.jpg

~-_-~

Edited by naveensharma, 17 June 2013 - 11:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zen Seeker

Zen Seeker

• Members
  • 695 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

Hello,

I'm not really sure by your example what you mean?

Things seem aligned to the left which is normal? I do know that a lot of ROMs have the newer look for texting conversations where the contact is on the left side and your replies are right. This also causes the text messages for the right hand side replies to also be aligned to the right....which is/looks wrong but is normal.

I hope this helps or leads you to explain a little better what your problem is.

Regards,

Zen

#3 naveensharma

naveensharma
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hello,

I'm not really sure by your example what you mean?

Things seem aligned to the left which is normal? I do know that a lot of ROMs have the newer look for texting conversations where the contact is on the left side and your replies are right. This also causes the text messages for the right hand side replies to also be aligned to the right....which is/looks wrong but is normal.

I hope this helps or leads you to explain a little better what your problem is.

Regards,
Zen

Drear Zen,

When I press "Phone" icon or "People" icon it shows contact name and contact number pretty good. see the first image file.

uonc.jpg

Then I choose view contact option, it shows the contact name very well. But, I can't see there all my contact numbers and contact e-mail IDs properly. half of the numbers and e-mail ids are hidden bottom.  see the second image file.

uonc.jpg

sorry for my English..

~-_-~

Edited by naveensharma, 24 June 2013 - 03:25 AM.

#4 Zen Seeker

Zen Seeker

• Members
  • 695 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

naveensharma

I had to click on the above images to see what you are talking about, for some reason the above are the same image until I did that.

Anyway, you noted the phone is rooted but didn't answer if you are using a custom/non-stock ROM or Android OS image. Just as every phone is usually different from one another so is every ROM. As my phone is using a custom ROM that is based on a few populare ROMs, like Cyanogen 10.1, this means that the app for contacts/people will be the same as quite a few other ROMs and I can see if it's a changeable feature or option.

If it's not a custom ROM you should search for a forum that supports the HTC Wildfire and ask there. If it IS a custom ROM you should go to the developer's forum/site and ask there.

Another good place to find information and support for the HTC Wildfire is "http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1035"

Let me know if that helped out at all.

L8r,

Zen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users