Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm Sure Eveyone Knows How To Fix It But..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OnlyOne

OnlyOne

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

My task tabl ie(start up thing) is up on the right side of my comp. How do i Put it back on the bottom? Its really annoying please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 PM

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

If you are talking about the Start bar that usually is at the bottom of the screen the fix for it is to drag and drop to the bottom of the screen. Just left click and hold the mouse button while dragging the bar to the position you want. You can even drag it to the top of the screen.

Have a good day.

#3 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2006 - 04:21 PM

If it does not move in the way that ThorXp suggests, then you might try right clicking on it, uncheck Lock the Taskbar and then try to move it.

Edited by Albert Frankenstein, 15 April 2006 - 04:22 PM.

ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

#4 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:29 PM

Hi Albert, You have to unlock the taskbar to move it and I believe his was unlocked because the taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen but good call anyway I forgot to tell him to lock it once he moved it back to where he wants it. Thanks for bringing it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users