Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do you remove System Care Antivirus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smiley39

smiley39

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hey everybody! My name is Mandy. Today I went on USA jobs.com to apply for a federal job at the Veterans Administration and I ended my day with getting attacked with System Care Antivirus. Now it is messing up my computer and I am desperate for help to get rid of it. All I run is Microsoft Security Essentials and every time I scan it takes it off again. It is not in Programs to uninstall, it just made an icon on my desktop. Everything I try wants me to buy something to remove it. Any ideas, please help! :(

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

From Bleeping Computer Guides - Remove System Care Antivirus -
Apr 9, 2013 ... This page contains free removal instructions for the System Care Antivirus computer infection.
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-system-care-antivirus&sa=U&ei=oG6-UezlEcKfrgGqvoHICg&ved=0CAcQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEABLpOnKoUvh6uYwQcumYDrln8Mw

#3 smiley39

smiley39
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Thank you so much! I just found it! I appreciate you responding to me! Have a good one! :)

#4 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

You are welcome from the Bleeping Computer community.

Post back if you have problems with anything :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users