Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ISP informed me of a BOT, both PC's are infected.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 FrickinThing

FrickinThing

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hey everyone, so I finally made it here..

I also posted this in another section earlier today but no replies and I need to fix it ASAP as I work from my computer.

A few days ago I was trading, (I'm a Forex trader) all of the sudden the screen went black for a few seconds and my ISP sent me an email directly after my screen recovered, everything browser related froze and after hard-closing I reopened my email and my ISP said that I've been infected with a BOT, AWESOME! So I went to my ISP's website to check just to make sure as they have a URL you can access that will scan for BOTS and this is what came up.

Screenshot:

OR71Fy1.png

It also has an option to Export Data to a .CSV file and this is what it shows when opened.

LanDcEg.png

I get this notice on both of my computers.

I'm running WIN7 and I've tried the following in and out of Safemode.

Malwarebytes PRO
Ad-Aware Antivirus
HitmanPro
Spybot S&D
Security Essentials

Removed anything that came up, but nothing that shows this BOT. A search on Google doesn't even show anything about it. I can't afford to have my bank accounts and trading accounts compromised, I constantly check logging IP's on anything I can and so far I'm the only one, the name of the BOT sounds terrifying and I have no idea how or why it got there in the first place. I don't share connections with anyone, all my stuff is protected and the only other PC in the house that has this connection is my own that only I use. I did a netstat -a just out of curiosity and got a few strange results I can post if needed but am probably just paranoid.

So that's where I'm at. S.O.S!

Thanks guys.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 16 June 2013 - 09:18 PM.
deleted DDS log, which is allowed only in Malware Removal Logs.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:21 AM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

You posted your other topic in Malware Removal Logs 2 hours before you posted the same thing here. That topic is here
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498267/isp-informed-me-of-a-bot-both-pcs-are-infected/

Regarding malware logs in the blue section of the page

Unfortunately, with the amount of logs we receive per day, the average response time is 5 days. I want to assure you,though, that your topic will be looked at and responded to. So please be patient.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

I do know it is hard to be patient when one has such issues. It is possible that someone will respond in your MRL topic sooner.

Because you have a DDS log posted elsewhere this topic is closed.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 16 June 2013 - 09:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users