Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ms Access relational diagram help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trexsteve

trexsteve

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 PM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hi i am new to ms access databases, really struggling with my tables relationships

my database has more than one many-to-many relationships, for example one instructor can have many classes, one class can have different instructors, one client could have different instuctors, one instructor could have many clients and all at different times, on different days

eg: 18/06/2013 Time: 8:00, Instructor: Steven, Class :Pilates, Clients: Bob, 
                                                                                                             Andrew, 
                                                                                                             Jess, 
                                                                                                              Alex

Time: 9:30, Instructor: Thomas,  Class :Yoga, Clients: Alexis, 
                                                                                     Kerry, 
                                                                                     Alex, 
                                                                                      Bob

22/06/2013 Time: 10:00, Instructor: Greg, Class :Reformer, Clients: Bob, 
                                                                                                           Harry, 
                                                                                                          Jess, 
                                                                                                          Alex

Time: 16:30, Instructor: Fred,  Class :Yoga, Clients: Alexis, 
                                                                                      Kerry, 
                                                                                   Alex, 
                                                                                  Alexandra
(Each day can have many of these at any times)

really struggling on this one, its probably really simple though any help on relationship diagram would be greatly appreciated

Edited by trexsteve, 16 June 2013 - 08:38 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

And the question is?

#3 Stolen

Stolen

• Members
  • 669 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

i am completely intrigued by this problem.  yes it's way beyond my skillz.

But The Question...

:) *hope it is ok to post in this thread at this point.  I just couldn't resist*  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users