how do you remove it
Jump to content
Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:01 PM
Hello and Welcome -
This is an Add-on Extension that can also be removed / blocked from your browser.
Chrome + Adblock plus
Firefox + NoScript + AdBlockPlus
Internet Explorer - Tools > Internet Options >Programs > Manage Add-ons (delete any CloudFront found)
Or install http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php# to block over 600 trackers (free version)
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
You may need to Temp Disable your Antivirus while this runs.
* Close all open programs and internet browsers.
* Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Click on Delete.
* Confirm each time with Ok.
* Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
* Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
* You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool by thisisu to your desktop
Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users