Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

datasafeonline.exe bad image

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 outofmymind22

outofmymind22

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

my computer starts up and goes to my desktop. From there  cant open or interact with anything.  It shows the little "loading" circle next to my mouse arrow and my task manager doesnt load and give me a "Failure to display security and shut down options" message.  I've also received a Explorer.exe App Error and Datasafeonline.exe Bad Image message.  In the corner it says Windows 7 build 7601 this copy of windows is not genuine.

I ran norton and malware. nothing.  I ran a DDS scan and I have to results after reading a forum from this site that told someone else to scan them and post them. I've never used this site. Is it answered by other users or by tech support of some kind?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,086 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

DDS logs are used to overcome malware...malware is outside the province of this forum.

Please post your DDS log at the forum reflecting Preparation Guide, Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic34773.html and read the Prep Guide instructions.

Once you have done that, I wil close this topic (to avoid confusion) and you will direct all your efforts to resolve the situation....to your new topic in the malware forum.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users