yet another post by a first time builder... I've tried my best to do my research, but still have a few questions - some of which are probably ridiculously stupid. Other than considering how much power the graphics card needs, how do I work out which power supply to get? And does it make much of a difference whether I buy a PCI-e network card (wireless) or PCI - and while we're at it, how about tv tuner cards, PCI is probably good enough yeah?
Other than that, I guess I'm just looking for any feedback about the components I've picked and whether there are any obvious problems/shortcomings. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but will be playing GTA5 when it comes out and a few other games. I'm not fussed if I can't play at maximum graphics settings. Not looking to overclock. Just a simple low-ish budget gaming rig (not playing multiplayer fps etc).
Here's my part list so far:
- Processor - Intel BX80646I54570 i5-4570 3.2GHz 6MB LGA1150 Haswell
- Graphics Card - Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB OC
- Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H
- RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws-X 16G Kit(8Gx2) DDR3 1600
- SSD - (obviously installing my OS on this - Win7) OCZ Vector 128G SATA3 SSD VTR1-25SAT3-128G
- HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TBST2000DM001
The rest (case, power supply etc) is still undecided. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch in advance!