Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hjthis Log

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Neverwill

Neverwill

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:59 PM

hah you guys are just goin to laugh on how many infections this computer has..its got aids..im a hijack this tranee on bleepingcomputer.com but yeah..i'd rather have a expert do this..so thanks guys haha..be prepared to laugh because this computer has aids

==================================
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:46:46 PM, on 4/14/2006
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Karla Gruba\Desktop\HijackThis.exe
C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {02EE5B04-F144-47BB-83FB-A60BD91B74A9} - C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\SskBho.dll
F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe, C:\WINDOWS\System32\vemft.exe
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,gysifir.exe
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SurfSideKick 3] C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\Ssk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [] mozilla.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SurfSideKick 3] C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\Ssk.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {4ABF810A-F11D-4169-9D5F-7D274F2270A1} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmonwv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Java - {4ABF810A-F11D-4169-9D5F-7D274F2270A1} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmonwv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O10 - Hijacked Internet access by New.Net
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1144854118942
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1144818018032
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMesse...pDownloader.cab
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: repairs303169572.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ShellScrap - C:\WINDOWS\system32\jt0o07d3e.dll

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jurgenv

jurgenv

• Members
  • 1,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:38 AM

Hi Neverwill,
I will be handling your log to help you get cleaned up. Please give me some time to look it over and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Greets Jürgenv

Donation: Click me.

#3 jurgenv

jurgenv

• Members
  • 1,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:13 AM

* We can definitely help you, but first you need to help us. The first step in this process is to apply Service Pack 1a for Windows XP. Without this update, you're wide open to re-infection, and we're both just wasting our time.
Click here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloa...p1/default.mspx
Apply the update and reboot.

* I notice that you do not seem to be running antivirus software. This is somewhat suicidal in today's digital world. You need an antivirus or yo will reïnfect in no time! AVG makes an excellent free antivirus client, as do AntiVir or avast!.

* You are currently using HijackThis from your desktop, this can cause problems.
HijackThis creates backups, these are needed in case of any recovery issues.
Please create a directory on your desktopby right-click on a empty space on you desktop, now go to 'new' and click on 'folder' now change the name of the folder to hijackthis now, download and unzip HijackThis into that directory. Run the program from that directory from now on.

* Please remove these entries from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel(if present):
To do this, click 'Start' then 'Control Panel', then double-click on Add/Remove Programs.
SurfSideKick 3

* I suggest you remove NewDotNet unless you deliberately installed it. It is extremely dubious and commercially sponsored:

First, please open Add/Remove programs and uninstall New.Net or NewDotNet from there if listed. If it is not listed, follow these instructions:

· From a computer that has Internet access, click on the following link:
http://www.new.net/support/uninstall6_90.exe.
· Download and save uninstall6_90.exe to the Desktop.
· Go to the Desktop and double-click on uninstall6_90.exe
· Click on the OK button.
· After removal, you may be prompted to reboot. Please reboot even if not prompted.

* Please download Look2Me-Destroyer.exe to your desktop.

* Close all windows before continuing.
* Double-click Look2Me-Destroyer.exe to run it.
* Put a check next to Run this program as a task.
* You will receive a message saying Look2Me-Destroyer will close and re-open in approximately 10 seconds. Click OK
* When Look2Me-Destroyer re-opens, click the Scan for L2M button, your desktop icons will disappear, this is normal.
* Once it's done scanning, click the Remove L2M button.
* You will receive a Done Scanning message, click OK.
* When completed, you will receive this message: Done removing infected files! Look2Me-Destroyer will now shutdown your computer, click OK.
* Your computer will then shutdown.
* Turn your computer back on.

If you receive a message from your firewall about this program accessing the internet please allow it.

If you receive a runtime error '339' please download MSWINSCK.OCX from the link below and place it in your C:\Windows\System32 Directory.
http://www.ascentive.com/support/new/images/lib/MSWINSCK.OCX
  • Download Brute Force Uninstaller to your C:\
  • Unzip it to it's own folder (C:\BFU). So the folder BFU must be present on your root. in the most cases is this C:\
  • Download qoofix.bat (right-click on the link and choose 'save as...')
  • move qoofix.bat into the C:\BFU - folder. (Important!)
  • Double-click on qooFix.bat, and close all open browsers and windows.
  • Choose for option 1 (Qoolfix autofix) and do what it asks.
  • Be patient, this can take 5 minutes
  • After the reboot, the contents of C:\Look2Me-Destroyer.txt and a new HiJackThis log.

Greets Jürgenv

Donation: Click me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users