Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Public Address System

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 poonbag

poonbag

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

I am not sure if this is the right place for a question like this but here it goes. I am needing to set up a public address system with possible AV capabilities for videos/slideshows. I was looking at a Linux system to control the mixer, but I haven't found anything I can use. Currently we have our mixer and inputs up at the front of the auditorium. I need to move it to the rear of the auditorium to be able to control it properly and remain out of the way of the people making presentations. We currently don't have wireless Mics or speakers. I looked at getting a sound card or external sound box via usb to plug in mics wireless receiver but haven't found any that would work. My plan is to control it from the rear of the auditorium with as few wires as possible, as well as keeping costs down. I would prefer to rid ourselves of the old mixer if possible. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users