Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hulloh. It's a cloudy day here.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deep Thought8

Deep Thought8

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 AM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

Of course, it's always cloudy here.

It seems I was able to clear the hurdles and get registered in here after all.  I’ve only been trying to find some solutions regarding some problems.  Sorry, did I say something wrong?  I’m told I shouldn’t be mentioning all of my worldly woes here in the introduction room.  Pardon me for breathing; which I rarely ever do anymore when I’m sitting at the computer and mere moments away from a coronary because people are upset about Bristol Palin and Joan Rivers appearing on ‘Wife Swap’ when neither one of them is actually a wife.  You see how supremely stupid our society is.  I was more concerned about the fact that a show named ‘Wife Swap’ even exists.  Stupid me.  I’m so depressed.  I suppose I’ve already said too much.  I mean, it’s not like there’s hope for any of us.  Those responsible for laying the foundation of what will become our Brave New World already know about all those movies we watch in the dead of the night behind the supposed anonymity of personally unidentifiable favourite fantasy fiction characters, or members of the Wednesday night Nun bowling league.  I don’t even know why I bother anymore.  I mean there was a study done that determined that a full 30% of all internet bandwidth is used for the distribution of adult oriented films.  The report was filed by the New England Journal of Underestimating Things.  And yet I still get stuck with the quasi-borderline movies of questionable content and low quality having something to do with either animals or machinery.  And who wants to watch a movie about machines pleasuring other machines.  Didn’t I already mention Joan Rivers?  Oh well, I just don’t see any reason to go on.  But I will, of course...well, I see it’s time for a Xanax.  I hate to tell you all this, but you’ll see me again...god hates me too much to let me die.  I apologize for that...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users