Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Should i consider this a problem?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bryan123456789

bryan123456789

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

Most of the time when i start up my computer like when i log on and go on Google Chrome, Firefox or IE... it takes a while to connect ( at least a minute)... i have  a wireless connection........ Is it my router just getting the connection? i have a cable modem connected to my wireless router... i mean i dont mind waiting... but its starting to get annoying.... and i do not have any viruses or anything......

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JH1

JH1

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hello

Could you please tell what your computer's specification like CPU Processor, HDD, Ram...

it takes a while to connect ( at least a minute).

How much hard disk do you have? if it is full or near full, it may slow down your computer

Sometimes, using a wireless connection is slower than a cable connection, especially when you share a connection with many people

do not have any viruses or anything

How do you know?

#3 bryan123456789

bryan123456789
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

Well i scanned for viruses and spyware and all and found nothing...... how do i get my computer specs? i forgot.....

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

Download MiniToolBox and open/run the program.
When open, checkmark or select all options then click Go.
A notepad will open then copy-paste the report on your next reply.

Tekken

#5 kaiwon

kaiwon

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

What wireless router are you using? Are there any other computers in your house that are similarly effected?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users