Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need more experience :D

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eat_Babies

Eat_Babies

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:25 AM

Hello community, Im here because I need more experience in virus cleaning and education. Although I work as a pc repair technician, I still need to be up to date in terms of virus removal and computer optimization. So I hope you all will help me become a better technician!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,737 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

Don't we all need more experience and education ?

Welcome, and you will certainly find plenty of advice here, and remember to search the forums. A lot of problems have been addressed more than once in the past - finding an already existing solution will you save you time waiting for replies.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 roboat

roboat

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

I feel I need more experience too, and hope I can find it here.

Actually what I need first is to find out the meaning of two terms.

One is PM. I got this in a post where I was told that if the current thread were to close, I should send a PM. 

The other term I would like to learn about (and how to use it) is to "bump" a forum.

roboat

#4 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hi,

PM is short for private message.

Bump is usually associated with a message. If you haven't received a reply in  a few days you might bump your message by adding something to it so that the latest date on it is updated. Bumping is usually frowned upon unless a few days have gone by.

Rather than bump a message, if the message is about a problem You can send a PM to a moderator asking for help since it has been several days.

You can put your mouse pointer over a user name a box will pop up, click on the button that says "Send a Message" to send a PM to that person.

You can find a moderator by following this link.

Good Luck

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 13 June 2013 - 07:25 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users