Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Media Connect

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hawke22

Hawke22

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

I've been using Media Connect for my OmniFi music streamer for awhile now, and all of a sudden Media Connect won't recognize my streamer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it and now it says Media Connect won't start because it may not have been installed correctly. In my Event Viewer I see this:

The Windows Media Connect Service service depends on the Universal Plug and Play Device Host service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%0

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I couldn't find any help on the microsoft site. I'm hoping someone here has an idea.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users