Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is the Best Laptop Brand? Lenovo, ASUS or Sony ...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PlanetMyHero

PlanetMyHero

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 AM

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

I plan to buy a brand new laptop on top 3 brands Lenovo, ASUS and Sony (based on http://thebestlaptopbrands.com/

I need some suggestions for these 3 laptop brands, what's is the best for Multimedia (Music, VIdeo) and playing some Games (minigames + high definition)

Thanks!   

updated: my budget is around $1000

Edited by PlanetMyHero, 07 June 2013 - 10:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

I'm not sure of Your location, However in the USA if you suspect that you might need warranty service?

Lenovo has a lot of local repair locations. Dell is pretty good too. Toshiba has local locations depending on the laptop model.

HP, and I suspect ASUS and Sony will most likely require you to ship it to them.

Lenovo and Toshiba and usually Dell overnight needed repair parts enabling speedy repairs.

Also if You decide on a extended warranty, Only get it from the manufacturer. I once fixed a Sony that was under warranty and they had to pay for it. They refused to take it back to the local store that they had bought it from for their extended warranty after the previous repair where it took a month to get it back.

Good Luck

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 aQuilla

aQuilla

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

So I'm not quite that experienced with Lenovo laptops but from what I heard, their laptops are quite durable and has good battery. If you are more of a multimedia person then Sony will be a good laptop for you especially when it comes to audio. For gaming then ASUS will be my pick! No explanation needed. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users