Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, everyone.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nephist

Nephist

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:41 PM

Hi everyone, I just had left the forum I was successful on, for this forum. The forum I just left, not doing so well.. I really hope my experience here turns out as I was hoping for it to be. 

Other forums I went on were stupid, members, majority youth, ran by youth. (13-) 

I'm looking for a mature forum, to learn, thrive, make friends, etc. I know this sounds pathetic, but I am really interested in that white hat kind of stuff, and really want to grasp all the knowledge I can find about it, just don't know where to start. From the looks of this forum, I was really hoping someone here could teach me through here, skype, or some IM program. I don't want to end up like the people who pretend to be "expert white hat security researchers". 

Please, just give me a chance.. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Nephist, 09 June 2013 - 11:32 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users