Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stumbled Across Bc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Serenity Now

Serenity Now

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:16 PM

Hello BC,

My name is Matt and I am a 32 year old entrepreneur in the Boston area. Over the past few weeks I have been looking for a MB exactly like this but have had little luck finding it.

The other day, while googling "is it okay to keep my computers running over night" (as we work late and start early) found BC as the top result. Now, I already know that I am going to be spending a lot of time here and I only hope that I can be of some help to people so I don't feel like I am just "mooching" advice from everyone else.

IrReGardlessly :thumbsup: it is good to be here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:26 PM

Welcome to BC Serenity Now!

Thank you for the kind words. We welcome your additions in the forums. I also invite you to our chat channel. A lot of the people who post here are live there... at least most are... :thumbsup:

Glad to have you on board.

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

I am happy you have found this great user community.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:33 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Serenity Now.
Glad to have you aboard! :flowers:

Good Luck,
yano :trumpet: