Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, Name is Vic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 setigamer

setigamer

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

Howdy folks! Name's Vic, nickname setigamer. I've been browsing this site and using tools for a bit now and finally got around to registering. My system is probably fully compromised and will need to be reinstalled. I'm a Systems Engineer and Admin at Microsoft, though, so I'm really curious about this security breach and decided to just let it evolve and study it. It's been fun, actually, pretty amazing how many little exploits get pulled together to hide the real activity going on in the background.

I'm creating my "System Hacked" post, so hopefully I can meet some interested parties that want to study all the stuff I've been saving and logging.

Vic

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 1,007 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

Well, now that's an interesting Intro.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer setigamer (Vic).  :welcome:

Glad to have you onboard. I may be one of several following the "System Hacked" post. Should be interesting.

onward,

Winterland

Edited by Winterland, 08 June 2013 - 05:54 AM.

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

#3 setigamer

setigamer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

Haha thanks :). Nice site here, been using the tools for a bit digging around.

#4 Lapteline

Lapteline

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

:welcome: Vic

I agree with Winterland , on your somewhat original introduction (shame he got in first).

It´s strange but since I joined this site my laptop has started to misbehave. And I´m no IT expert...yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users