Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problems logging inwith IE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SABEAR

SABEAR

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:04 AM

I HAVE A BRAND NEW SONY VAIO DUO 11 HYBRID bought to use with treadmill and ifit live maps.I cant log into website from the IE start page or destop using IE but i can log in from desktop using google chrome.I did log in for 4days then it stopped so i know it did work.Havent use it for anything else.Any help would be appreciated,ifit support dont know answer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JH1

JH1

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hello

Did you change any setting in IE?

You may try this:

Please open IE,  click tools and then internet options.

Next, click the connection Tab and select LAN setting at the bottom left (If you find it different to follow, please visit this website and follow step 1 to 5 only)

After that, a new window will be open and CHECK the box Automatically detect setting (Step 6) and click OK

Close IE and open again to see if you can access to internet. If you still cannot, please reboot your system and try again.

Please let me know the result

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users