Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is nuargo web tracker safe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BarryO

BarryO

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

I have this installed as the rewards appear good & have read the privacy agreement so it sounds OK to me. I just realised earlier that I logged into my bank account when I was on it. Should I worry? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chrisd87

chrisd87

• Members
  • 811 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:57 AM

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

From what I've read it's a safe plugin. The only negative things I could find were that it may slow down your pc's performance, and people are not getting paid like they are supposed to be.

"Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver ɹoɹɹǝ."

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

I looked into this also -

The post above was a decent reply, as many complained of not being paid (you need a Paypal account).

Also many complained of slowing computers due to the installed Spyware program -

#4 BarryO

BarryO
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

Thanks both , it does take a will for the browser to load but I'll stick with it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users