, and welcome to Bleeping Computer!
My name is bloopie
and I'll be helping you with your problems as best I can!
A few things to keep in mind while we are working together:
- If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, I would appreciate it if you let me know.
- If you are unsure about any of the steps just post what you can and I will guide you!
- Please tell me if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
- Please copy and paste all logs here unless otherwise instructed!
- Upon completing the steps below I will review your topic an do my best to resolve your issues.
- Also, please refrain from using any other tools unless instructed to do so.
Now, let's see if we can get you booting normally again!
From your clean computer, open notepad. Please copy the contents of the code box below. To do this highlight the contents of the box and right click on it. Paste this into the open notepad. Save it on the flash drive as fixlist.txt
HKU\wassim.makarem\...\Winlogon: [Shell] explorer.exe,C:\Users\wassim.makarem\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat [129024 2011-11-16] () <==== ATTENTION
S2 csrcc; C:\Windows\system32\1033\csrss.exe [x]
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system
Now please insert your flashdrive in the infected machine, and enter System Recovery Options just as you did before
just as you did before and press the Fix
button just once
The tool will make a log on the flashdrive (Fixlog.txt
) please copy/paste it in your reply.
Once this is done, please let me know if the system boots normally again. If so, please download FRST again and save it to the desktop of your infected machine
Run FRST again while in normal mode
this time, and post the new log here for me (the new FRST.txt log should be found on your desktop).
Let me know if you have any problems with the above instructions!