Mod Edit: Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493895/error-code-800f0900-windows-update-failure/ - Hamluis.
Thanks a lot for that.
WARNING: This fix has been created specifically for this user. If you are not sirot655, do not follow these instructions as you could cause serious harm to your computer.
- Please download Packs.zip and save this to your Desktop from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57x1gj769lboip6/Packs.zip
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
- Tick the box labelled Show extracted files when complete then click Extract
- A window will open showing two folders, Manifests and Packages
- Open the Manifests folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Open the Packages folder and copy the files into the following folder (if there are any files)
- Run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) again
- When the SURT finishes installing, please again upload
(sorry about the loss of line breaks)
Hello,i am having the same problem please can you help me ? thes is my log file
Edited by hamluis, 06 June 2013 - 05:29 AM.
PM sent new OP - Hamluis.