Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need your opinion about my website !

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 abdelilahrama

abdelilahrama

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 PM

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

Hello everyone,
Recently I developed a web-site
http://www.game-for-game.com named game for game for free games online at the English language, and then as usual I still need your advice to improve my site and well finished and well referenced.
I also need your opinion about the overall optimization, its meta ...
Waiting for your reply I thank you very much for your efforts.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:49 AM

All links are rated by WOT and others as Dangerous so someone has been there to rate them .........

I stopped looking after 5 seconds -

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 PM

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

All links are rated by WOT and others as Dangerous so someone has been there to rate them

It could simply be a matter of WOT not having any information on the site at all. Or an automated scanner flagged the site. I understand that ratings are supposed to be user generated, but there is no way that one person can dissect all of the (minified) javascript without a ton of time and actual coding experience, so any rating of 'dangerous' should be suspicious since there is (apparently) no transparency anywhere to indicate why or how that rating was reached. Maybe I don't like abdelilahrama and put in a bogus report to defer people from going to his site? :)

The most effective way to spot these additional online threats is through millions of human eyes

Sorry. People are stupid and the least effective means is to use humans. Ask anyone involved in human research.

@abdelilahrama - We can't comment on optimization because we would have had to browse the site before. When you ask about optimization, you are asking if some aspect of the site is better than it was previously. What is it that you want to know about meta data specifically?

#4 abdelilahrama

abdelilahrama
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

All links are rated by WOT and others as Dangerous so someone has been there to rate them

It could simply be a matter of WOT not having any information on the site at all. Or an automated scanner flagged the site. I understand that ratings are supposed to be user generated, but there is no way that one person can dissect all of the (minified) javascript without a ton of time and actual coding experience, so any rating of 'dangerous' should be suspicious since there is (apparently) no transparency anywhere to indicate why or how that rating was reached. Maybe I don't like abdelilahrama and put in a bogus report to defer people from going to his site? :)

The most effective way to spot these additional online threats is through millions of human eyes

Sorry. People are stupid and the least effective means is to use humans. Ask anyone involved in human research.

@abdelilahrama - We can't comment on optimization because we would have had to browse the site before. When you ask about optimization, you are asking if some aspect of the site is better than it was previously. What is it that you want to know about meta data specifically?

Hi,

In fact i can't understant your comments but i want just your opinion about my website not all, not to blame me, sorry that's terrible.

any way excuse me and thnks for ur comments. yes you may not like me ur right but i like you becase ur a human and you still need others everytime to know their opinions about your dreaming works so you will need someone else to courage you.

Edited by abdelilahrama, 07 June 2013 - 04:05 AM.

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

This may be something I am out of touch with because I am not a gamer.

For all I know sooter may be a new type of game.

games-on-games.png

I do, however, have to ask if this is correct or should it be shooter?

Edited by Queen-Evie, 07 June 2013 - 05:09 PM.

#6 abdelilahrama

abdelilahrama
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:30 AM

This may be something I am out of touch with because I am not a gamer.

For all I know sooter may be a new type of game.

games-on-games.png

I do, however, have to ask if this is correct or should it be shooter?

Yes Moderator it should be shooter i'm sorry i forget to modify it that's concerning guns, ...

thnks

#7 Tydek

Tydek

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

Simple and clean. Mybe you should add hover on navigation, when you come across the link it hover color and these latest games are pretty annoying because it's moving.

#8 abdelilahrama

abdelilahrama
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

Simple and clean. Mybe you should add hover on navigation, when you come across the link it hover color and these latest games are pretty annoying because it's moving.

Thank you very much, and thnks for ur suggestions, i'll take it :)

#9 bluelogic

bluelogic

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 PM

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:20 AM

i think it works well... the banner is messy but thats just my personal preference.

#10 crizual

crizual

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

Make better navigation when you hover it should be hovered with some other color. 

#11 mike_branco

mike_branco

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Looks good but basic. Instead of having all the picture just crudely pasted on and looking flat, make them pop out. <-- just a visual note

#12 jhohn

jhohn

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 AM

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

hi there!

here is your description tag: Game for Game is a website of free games for free where there are free games online and free games to play online directly.

As for me it seems overoptimized for search engines only with an abuse of keywords. Nowadays search engines like google can easily find out whether your site has an abuse of keywords and downgrade your site in serch engine results page.

Website of free games for free - is a nonsense phrase for me. I'd advise you to make it more pleasant looking for a human eye. Because they're searching, not robots in fact.

your title seems to be over optimized too. Avoid repetitiveness!

Also I'd suggest you add social network button to the top of your page so that it could be easily found and faster retweeted, shared or whatever.

also there is something with your navigation, cuz I cannot reach the game page when pressing the game in the promozone. 

P.S. I agree with the abovementioned remarks by other users.

Good luck with your new site! :tophat:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users