Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iphone 3S wont charge, need 1 last charge up to remove numbers etc.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 drwmbt

drwmbt

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hey guys,

my friends Iphone 3s wont charge. Its likely the charging assembly what part of it that is bad I dont know. I have never owned an apple phone but have dis-assembled them in the past for other friends, im wondering if before a lengthy charging assembly repair is attempted, if there is a way to get this thing charged up enough to get the important info off

Any tricks or ways people have found to get fussy charging assemblies to take one final charge?

Is the standard protocol of cleaning electronic contact surfaces with q-tips dipped in denatured alcohol also advised for cleaning this charging jack?

Im trying to come at this from every way possible before trying to delve into the power jack aseembly repair so if anyone has any ideas at all they are much appreciated.

TIA,

-drwmbt

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YourTechBoy

YourTechBoy

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:43 PM

How about you blow on your charge system or test a new charger. Sometimes a quick blow can fix the problem! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users