Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer laser mouse stops for a few seconds

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nicole Alzamora

Nicole Alzamora

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:02 PM

And then makes a beep noise on the computer like it just recognized it and then starts working again it's an usb mouse it's just now been doing things but when it stops my laptop mouse works perfectly.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

I assume by laser mouse you mean an external mouse and by laptop mouse you mean the touch pad on your laptop?

Have you replaced the battery/ies in the laser mouse or made sure they are fully charged if they are rechargeable?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Nicole Alzamora

Nicole Alzamora
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

It's external wired laser mouse it's one that I bought a while back like I'll say around 2010 and it changes colors I was wondering can lasers go bad on them and stop working?

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,290 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 AM

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Anything man-made...or human...can go bad.

Try a different mouse?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users