Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Uninstallation advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ARGMAN

ARGMAN

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hi

to begin with, I had a series of windows 7 crashes, strange mouse responses and many other bug stuff.. so I have decided to do some maintenance with my PC, and as part of it, I started to clean up registry and stuff,, NOW I am removing any useless software from my PC.

two programs are balance that I need your advice to me.

helpful pictures: http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001003K13701813621739101

(1)

Photoshop

apparently when I asked the PC shop guy to install the photoshop for me, he installed both CS3 and CS5, so I just wanna make sure, did he do that because one of them has many bugs/issues and want to save me a back-up? or because he forgot that he installed one of them?

because the cs3 shows that it is a "web premium" not "master collection" (see the pictures)

(2)

i have (ATI radeon HD 5450) VGA,

and as you can see from the picture, two items in the "add/remove" are dedicated for the card, which one is useless and which one is -at least- usable or useful in the future?

thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ARGMAN

ARGMAN
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:05 AM

any luck?

#3 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Is this computer a custom built or branded desktop? What crashes and is it particular to hardware of software? Only one legit photoshop software should remain installed in my opinion. Was the OS reinstalled? Do you still experience the old crashes?

Try downloading Speccy and then install the program.  To post and publish a snapshot of your PC.
. In the Menu bar, click File -> Publish Snapshot
. Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard
. On your next reply, right-click on a empty space and click Paste on reply box then click Post.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users