Hi JuleyPlease follow all previous instructions regarding security programs.
Open a new Notepad session
- Click the Start button, click run
- in the run box type notepad
- click ok
- In the notepad, Click "Format" and be certain that Word Wrap is not checked.
- Copy and paste all the text in the code box below into the Notepad. Do Not copy the word CODE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AMSP\temp\virus\VHSOKAa02716
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AMSP\temp\virus\VKRRSAa07472
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AMSP\temp\virus\VKVGN8a06468
In the notepad
- Click File, Save as..., and set the Save in to your Desktop
- In the filename box, type (including quotation marks) as the filename: "CFScript.txt"
- Click save
Using your mouse left button, drag the new file CFscript.txt and drop it on the ComboFix.exe icon as shown below.
This will start ComboFix again.Close all browser/windows first.**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**
Please let me know how your machine is running and if there are any outstanding issues.
- Proud Graduate of WTT Classroom -
Member of ASAP and UNITE
Please Only Copy And Paste Reports Into Topic - Do Not Attach
If you are satisfied with the help that you have received, please consider a donation