Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP Laserjet Repair

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 watsford

watsford

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:25 PM

I have an HP Laserjet CP1518ni that had the intermediate transfer belt go bad.  I would like to replace it myself to save a few $$$, but I'm having a hell of a time getting the thing open to where I can replace it.  I'm scared to apply too much pressure to any of the pieces as they're all plastic and I really don't want to break it anymore then it already is.  I've googled the topic in hopes of finding some kind of diagram on how to disassemble the printer with no luck.  Curious to see if anyone else has faced this problem and if you can offer any tips.  Thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cmptrgy

cmptrgy

• Members
  • 1,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

Consider HP color LaserJet CP1518ni Service and Repair Manual http://www.buyamanual.com/product.php?id_product=321

--- I know it costs a few dollars but it looks like it could be what you need

#3 watsford

watsford
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Thanks!  I'll give it a shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users