Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with ICE Virus/Ransomware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 sctechguy26

sctechguy26

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Hi, so I got this virus somehow I guess trying to watch movies before they come out I'm assuming but it locked my whole computer and everytime I boot up it locks and won't move. I can't even boot into safe mode with my user account which is also my adminstrator account and when I do boot into safe mode using my Administrator account which really isn't the true Admin account I can't access my connection to even try to download a possible removal tool and everytime I try to login under safe mode with my user which is the administrator account the computer automatically shutsdown. I've also tryied to system restore under safe mode but it will not accept it and the restore doesn't work. I'm not sure what to do as of right now I am using a guest account which I had to enable under my system account to even access the computer at all and everything I attempt to open is restricted and denies access because of my main user/admin account.. Anyone know what I can do? Any help is appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,338 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

What is your operating system?

I will ask someone that deals with these non booting machines to look here.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

windows xp and thanks

#4 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 AM

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hello,

I will be helping you with your problems. Please be patient while I assist you.

Some points for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of us

• Please do NOT run, install or uninstall any programs,  unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.

NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.
- Do NOT backup any unknown files ending in .exe, .com, .scr, .pif, and .bat since files of these types are more likely to be infected.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

--------------------

Are you able to access Safe mode with command prompt?

Edited by Orange Blossom, 30 May 2013 - 10:24 PM.
Moved to log forum. ~ OB

Regards, dev00790

---------------------------------------

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#5 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

Thanks, will do as instructed. I can access safe mode with command propt and network support under my Administrator account and my guest account however under my User/True Admin account the computer shutdowns immediately and under my administrator account I have no access to my connection so downloading any tools to run will not work. I've tried ways around this and even making a new connection with no luck at all. However, under my guest account I'm able to access the web and most programs like malwarebytes yet I can't update the definitions because I am denied access and restricted buy my user/admin to do so. My definitions are 134 days old and I'm sure this virus has been updated within a newer set of definitons which I can not obtain. Thanks.

#6 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Try this please. You will need a USB drive.

Download http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/unetbootin-xpud-windows-latest.exe & http://noahdfear.net/downloads/bootable/xPUD/xpud-0.9.2.iso to the desktop of your clean computer

• Insert your USB drive
  • Press Start > My Computer > right click your USB drive > choose Format > Quick format
  • Double click the unetbootin-xpud-windows-387.exe that you just downloaded
  • Press Run then OK
  • Select the DiskImage option then click the browse button located on the right side of the textbox field.
  • Browse to and select the xpud-0.9.2.iso file you downloaded
  • Verify the correct drive letter is selected for your USB device then click OK
  • It will install a little bootable OS on your USB device
  • Once the files have been written to the device you will be prompted to reboot ~ do not reboot and instead just Exit the UNetbootin interface
  • After it has completed do not choose to reboot the clean computer simply close the installer
  • Next download http://noahdfear.net/downloads/driver.sh to your USB
  • Remove the USB and insert it in the sick computer
  • Boot the Sick computer
  • Press F12 and choose to boot from the USB
  • Follow the prompts
  • A Welcome to xPUD screen will appear
  • Click on File
  • Expand mnt
  • Expand your USB (sdb1)
  • Confirm that you see driver.sh.
  • Press Tool at the top
  • Choose Open Terminal
  • Type bash driver.sh -af
  • Press Enter
  • You will be prompted to input a filename.
  • Type the following:
  • msconfig.lnk
  • Press Enter
  • If successful, the script will search this file.
  • Repeat for the following file: 
  • runctf.lnk
  • After it has finished a report will be located in the USB drive as filefind.txt

Please note - all text entries are case sensitive

Copy and paste the filefind.txt for my review

Regards, dev00790

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#7 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

ok, so I'm assuming I will need to do those steps

• nsert your USB drive
  • Press Start > My Computer > right click your USB drive > choose Format > Quick format
  • Double click the unetbootin-xpud-windows-387.exe that you just downloaded
  • Press Run then OK
  • Select the DiskImage option then click the browse button located on the right side of the textbox field.
  • Browse to and select the xpud-0.9.2.iso file you downloaded
  • Verify the correct drive letter is selected for your USB device then click OK
  • It will install a little bootable OS on your USB device
  • Once the files have been written to the device you will be prompted to reboot ~ do not reboot and instead just Exit the UNetbootin interface
  • After it has completed do not choose to reboot the clean computer simply close the installer
  • Next download http://noahdfear.net/downloads/driver.sh to your USB

on another computer and save those files to the usb flash drive and then come back to my computer with the ransomware and proceed with

• Boot the Sick computer
  • Press F12 and choose to boot from the USB
  • Follow the prompts
  • A Welcome to xPUD screen will appear
  • Click on File
  • Expand mnt
  • Expand your USB (sdb1)
  • Confirm that you see driver.sh.
  • Press Tool at the top
  • Choose Open Terminal
  • Type bash driver.sh -af
  • Press Enter
  • You will be prompted to input a filename.
  • Type the following:
  • msconfig.lnk
  • Press Enter
  • If successful, the script will search this file.
  • Repeat for the following file: 
  • runctf.lnk
  • After it has finished a report will be located in the USB drive as filefind.txt

Sorry not trying to be a smartass or anything I was just wondering because you mentioned a sick computer but never told me in the beginning I would need another clean computer?

#8 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

sorry I read back you did say I will need a clean computer. I'm going to workon the steps as instructed thanks. I will report back when I'm abnle to do so

#9 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

So I got on another computer with a flash drive and followed all the instructions and i tried to use the f12 key to boot from usb and it did not work. Now i'm locked out of my guest account and pretty much cant use my computer anymore or i guess i will have to go into the administrator account and make a new profile. I wish there was a way to gain access back to my administrator account so user account wouldnt be the true administrator but i haven't figured that out nor can i gain access to my connection under the administrator account profile

I'm using my iphone currently to communicate

#10 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

I think I may have fixed the problem or atleast it appears that way. I just wanted to thank you for trying to help and then again I may be back here again lol.. You never know with these new virus and malwares. What I did was while I was doing the steps you instructed me to on the clean computer, I also downloaded the new version of malwarebytes from their website and I searched online on how to update the definitions when no connection is present or accessible. I started my computer in safemode and I installed the new malwarebytes and overwrite the older version I had on my system, and since my defintions were way outdated I installed this file in hopes to be able to detect the new ransomware viruses. It came up at the end after a 2 hr and some odd minute full scan right at the very end it found 5 infected objects and I was shocked this worked because i'd already scanned 3 times prior to doing this and came up with nothing every time. I then rebooted as instructed and I clicked my Guest account hoping it would be ok and I clicked around for 15 mins on different programs and did a few web searches just waiting for the FBI/ICE lock to pop up and over take my machine but it never happened so then I thought wow maybe the scan worked and low and behold so far it's appeared to have worked. I will post the log tonight by the way.

This is the website where I downloaded the new database definitions update

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4844-malwarebytes-anti-malware-update.html

#11 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hi

That sounds better.

Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
DDS.com
DDS.pif

• Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • Click on Start.
  • After the scan has finished, confirm the message with Ok.
  • DDS will automatically open the logfile.
  • You can find the logfile on your desktop as well.
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.

Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

Regards, dev00790

#12 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:45 AM

wasn't sure if I'm supposed to post or attach the file..

DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_x86
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702  BrowserJavaVersion: 10.17.2
Run by Me at 5:55:42 on 2013-06-04
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition  5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1023.519 [GMT -4:00]
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Enabled/Updated* {EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7095}
============== Running Processes ================
C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\ASCService.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMFsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\ASCTray.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\ASC.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
mStart Page = hxxp://www.v9.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=tti&from=tti&uid=WDC_WD1600JD-00GBB0_WD-WMAES4653278&ts=1350964107
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr10/*http://www.yahoo.com
dURLSearchHooks: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - <orphaned>
BHO: Octh Class: {000123B4-9B42-4900-B3F7-F4B073EFC214} - c:\program files\orbitdownloader\orbitcth.dll
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn2\yt.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>: {326E768D-4182-46FD-9C16-1449A49795F4} - c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
BHO: ProfileSongToolbarIE: {367570a9-768f-4371-afc0-5bb758148619} - c:\program files\profilesong\profile song\adxloader.dll
BHO: {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - <orphaned>
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\SDHelper.dll
BHO: DivX HiQ: {593DDEC6-7468-4cdd-90E1-42DADAA222E9} - c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - <orphaned>
BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper: {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: {A1056498-D09A-41E4-864B-505EDD640D9E} - <orphaned>
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
BHO: Skype Browser Helper: {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.7.8313.1002\swg.dll
BHO: Advanced SystemCare Browser Protection: {BA0C978D-D909-49B6-AFE2-8BDE245DC7E6} - c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\browerprotect\ASCPlugin_Protection.dll
BHO: Bing Bar Helper: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} -
BHO: WeCareReminder Class: {D824F0DE-3D60-4F57-9EB1-66033ECD8ABB} - c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\wecarereminder\IEHelperv2.5.0.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - <orphaned>
BHO: SingleInstance Class: {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn2\YTSingleInstance.dll
BHO: GrabberObj Class: {FF7C3CF0-4B15-11D1-ABED-709549C10000} - c:\program files\speedbit video downloader\toolbar\Grabber.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
TB: Grab Pro: {C55BBCD6-41AD-48AD-9953-3609C48EACC7} - c:\program files\orbitdownloader\GrabPro.dll
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn2\yt.dll
TB: Profile Song: {25278368-52A4-4919-80E0-6F3822D2FE1F} - c:\program files\profilesong\profile song\adxloader.dll
TB: Grab Pro: {C55BBCD6-41AD-48AD-9953-3609C48EACC7} - c:\program files\orbitdownloader\GrabPro.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [Advanced SystemCare 6] "c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\ASCTray.exe" /AutoStart
uRun: [swg] "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
uRunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_169_ActiveX.exe -update activex
mRun: [GrooveMonitor] "c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [MSC] "c:\program files\microsoft security client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey
mRun: [APSDaemon] "c:\program files\common files\apple\apple application support\APSDaemon.exe"
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] c:\windows\system32\dumprep 0 -k
uPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = dword:323
uPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = dword:67108863
uPolicies-Explorer: NoDrives = dword:0
mPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = dword:67108863
mPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = dword:323
mPolicies-Explorer: NoDrives = dword:0
mPolicies-Windows\System: Allow-LogonScript-NetbiosDisabled = dword:1
mPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = dword:323
mPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = dword:67108863
IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - c:\program files\windows live\writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503}
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\SDHelper.dll
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
INFO: HKCU has more than 50 listed domains.
If you wish to scan all of them, select the 'Force scan all domains' option.
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} - hxxp://download.microsoft.com/download/C/0/C/C0CBBA88-A6F2-48D9-9B0E-1719D1177202/LegitCheckControl.cab
DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262F} - hxxp://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/srl/3.0.0.4/srl_bin/sysreqlab_nvd.cab
DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab
DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/EN-US/a-UNO1/GAME_UNO1.cab
DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} - hxxp://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1345407222093
DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
DPF: {8A0019EB-51FA-4AE5-A40B-C0496BBFC739} - hxxp://picture.vzw.com/activex/VerizonWirelessUploadControl.cab
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} - hxxp://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab
DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} - hxxp://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/ZPAFramework.cab102118.cab
DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} - hxxp://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
DPF: {E77F23EB-E7AB-4502-8F37-247DBAF1A147} - hxxp://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01/photouploadcontrol/MSNPUpld.cab
DPF: {F773E7B2-62A9-4524-9109-87D2F0BEFAA4} - hxxp://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_kqrp.cab56961.cab
TCP: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
TCP: Interfaces\{4B05B4DD-07A7-4075-93BF-BD1F221282A7} : DHCPNameServer = 192.168.0.1
Handler: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - c:\program files\logitech\desktop messenger\8876480\program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
Handler: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
Handler: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\program files\common files\skype\Skype4COM.dll
Notify: AtiExtEvent - Ati2evxx.dll
Notify: WBSrv - c:\program files\stardock\object desktop\windowblinds\wbsrv.dll
AppInit_DLLs= c:\windows\system32\wbsys.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: Groove GFS Stub Execution Hook - {B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
mASetup: {8A69D345-D564-463c-AFF1-A69D9E530F96} - "c:\program files\google\chrome\application\26.0.1410.43\installer\chrmstp.exe" --configure-user-settings --verbose-logging --system-level --multi-install --chrome
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\me\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\jcsvzo5r.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ffsp1&p=
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Yahoo
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.v9.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=tti&from=tti&uid=WDC_WD1600JD-00GBB0_WD-WMAES4653278&ts=1350964107
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=greentree_ff1&ei=utf-8&ilc=12&type=937811&p=
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\mozillaplugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\mozillaplugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\air\nppdf32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx ovs helper\npovshelper.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.3.21.135\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\browerprotect\np_Asc_plugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\browerprotect\NPASCSafariPluginProtect.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft silverlight\5.1.20125.0\npctrlui.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft\office live\npOLW.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint media player\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - plugin: c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\NPSWF32_11_6_602_180.dll
FF - plugin: c:\windows\system32\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\windows\system32\npptools.dll
FF - ExtSQL: !HIDDEN! 2009-09-02 03:01; {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}; c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension
---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
 FF - user.js: yahoo.ytff.general.dontshowhpoffer - true
FF - user.js: browser.cache.memory.capacity - 16000
FF - user.js: browser.chrome.favicons - false
FF - user.js: browser.display.show_image_placeholders - true
FF - user.js: browser.turbo.enabled - true
FF - user.js: browser.urlbar.autocomplete.enabled - true
FF - user.js: browser.urlbar.autofill - true
FF - user.js: content.max.tokenizing.time - 3000000
FF - user.js: content.maxtextrun - 4095
FF - user.js: content.notify.backoffcount - 5
FF - user.js: content.notify.interval - 1000000
FF - user.js: content.notify.ontimer - true
FF - user.js: content.switch.threshold - 1000000
FF - user.js: dom.disable_window_status_change - true
FF - user.js: network.http.max-connections - 48
FF - user.js: network.http.max-connections-per-server - 16
FF - user.js: network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy - 16
FF - user.js: network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server - 8
FF - user.js: network.http.pipelining - true
FF - user.js: network.http.pipelining.firstrequest - true
FF - user.js: network.http.pipelining.maxrequests - 8
FF - user.js: network.http.proxy.pipelining - true
FF - user.js: network.http.request.max-start-delay - 0
FF - user.js: nglayout.initialpaint.delay - 1000
FF - user.js: plugin.expose_full_path - true
FF - user.js: ui.submenuDelay - 0
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [2009-11-22 64288]
R0 MpFilter;Microsoft Malware Protection Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\MpFilter.sys [2011-4-18 195296]
R0 SmartDefragDriver;SmartDefragDriver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SmartDefragDriver.sys [2011-4-10 13496]
R1 hugoio;hugoio;c:\program files\i-menu\hugoio.sys [2010-4-27 9760]
R1 mapledxp;mapledxp;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mapledxp.sys [2010-1-15 24720]
R2 {B154377D-700F-42cc-9474-23858FBDF4BD};Power Control [2009/12/04 15:50:59];c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd9\000.fcl [2009-9-1 87536]
R2 AdvancedSystemCareService6;Advanced SystemCare Service 6;c:\program files\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\ASCService.exe [2013-3-13 528192]
R2 IMFservice;IMF Service;c:\program files\iobit\iobit malware fighter\IMFsrv.exe [2011-9-13 820568]
R3 WsAudio_DeviceS(1);WsAudio_DeviceS(1);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(1).sys [2010-11-23 25704]
R3 WsAudio_DeviceS(2);WsAudio_DeviceS(2);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(2).sys [2010-11-23 25704]
R3 WsAudio_DeviceS(3);WsAudio_DeviceS(3);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(3).sys [2010-11-23 25704]
R3 WsAudio_DeviceS(4);WsAudio_DeviceS(4);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(4).sys [2010-11-23 25704]
R3 WsAudio_DeviceS(5);WsAudio_DeviceS(5);c:\windows\system32\drivers\WsAudio_DeviceS(5).sys [2010-11-23 25704]
S2 5016;5016;\??\c:\docume~1\me\locals~1\temp\5016.sys --> c:\docume~1\me\locals~1\temp\5016.sys [?]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]
S3 DCamUSBMR;PC Camera 8070 CIF;c:\windows\system32\drivers\MR97110.sys [2009-4-19 110499]
S3 ManyCam;ManyCam Virtual Webcam, WDM Video Capture Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\manycam.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\ManyCam.sys [?]
S3 mbamchameleon;mbamchameleon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys [2012-8-19 35144]
S3 motccgp;Motorola USB Composite Device Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\motccgp.sys [2010-5-29 19712]
S3 motccgpfl;MotCcgpFlService;c:\windows\system32\drivers\motccgpfl.sys [2010-5-29 8320]
S3 PCAlertDriver;PCAlertDriver;c:\program files\msi\core center\NTGLM7X.SYS [2009-4-19 23744]
S3 Revoflt;Revoflt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\revoflt.sys [2011-4-10 27064]
S3 SynasUSB;SynasUSB;c:\windows\system32\drivers\synasUSB.sys [2010-4-28 23288]
S3 WmaCAudio;WmaCAudio;c:\windows\system32\drivers\WmaCAudio.sys [2010-11-23 23608]
S3 wmamp3DriverV32;wmamp3DriverV32;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wmamp3DriverV32.sys [2010-11-23 23608]
S4 BBSvc;Bing Bar Update Service;c:\program files\microsoft\bingbar\BBSvc.EXE [2011-7-7 195336]
S4 BBUpdate;BBUpdate;c:\program files\microsoft\bingbar\SeaPort.EXE [2011-6-15 249648]
S4 GPSearchAssistant;Zatisfi Search Assistant Service; [x]
S4 gupdate1ca6be7463d7b0;Google Update Service (gupdate1ca6be7463d7b0);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-11-22 133104]
S4 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware\AAWService.exe [2009-9-24 1181328]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2013-06-04 08:29:02 60872 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{07a543ad-1195-4356-bc49-bd761048dd28}\offreg.dll
2013-05-31 04:37:52 7016152 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\{07a543ad-1195-4356-bc49-bd761048dd28}\mpengine.dll
2013-05-26 08:52:42 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\repository\FS
2013-05-26 08:52:42 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository
2013-05-25 09:43:01 7016152 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\microsoft\microsoft antimalware\definition updates\backup\mpengine.dll
2013-05-21 05:45:25 -------- d-----w- C:\3af70d237b2a3cca3fff7e
==================== Find3M  ====================
2013-05-02 15:28:50 238872 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2013-04-17 10:33:52 15560 ----a-w- C:\cc_20130417_063349.reg
2013-04-17 10:33:35 124372 ----a-w- C:\cc_20130417_063324.reg
2013-04-16 22:17:15 920064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2013-04-16 22:17:14 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2013-04-16 22:17:14 1469440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2013-04-15 08:36:03 691592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2013-04-15 08:36:02 71048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2013-04-12 23:28:55 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2013-04-10 09:49:42 848 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys
2013-04-10 01:31:19 1876352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2013-04-04 18:50:32 22856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2013-03-31 07:06:42 94112 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\WindowsAccessBridge.dll
2013-03-31 07:06:35 143872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2013-03-31 07:06:34 861088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\npdeployJava1.dll
2013-03-31 07:06:34 782240 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2013-03-13 09:38:55 16486616 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerInstaller.exe
2013-03-08 08:36:22 293376 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\winsrv.dll
2013-03-07 01:28:24 2193408 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2013-03-07 00:50:28 2070016 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
============= FINISH:  5:57:57.98 ===============

#13 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Hi Please post the full contents of the attach text file also.

- It will be minimised after dds was run.

Edited by dev00790, 05 June 2013 - 09:14 AM.

Regards, dev00790

#14 sctechguy26

sctechguy26
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:36 AM

Hi, I;m sorry I thought you only wanted the dds log

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT
DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01)
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Install Date: 4/19/2009 3:22:01 AM
System Uptime: 6/4/2013 4:27:19 AM (1 hours ago)
Motherboard: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD |  | MS-7125
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 3000+ | Socket 939 | 1808/201mhz
==== Disk Partitions =========================
A: is Removable
C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 149 GiB total, 0.596 GiB free.
D: is CDROM ()
E: is Removable
==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============
==== System Restore Points ===================
RP1234: 6/2/2013 9:57:12 PM - System Checkpoint
==== Installed Programs ======================
µTorrent
Acrobat.com
Ad-Aware
Adobe AIR
Adobe Audition 3.0
Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
Adobe Media Player
Adobe Reader 9.5.3
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
Advanced SystemCare 6
Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem
Antares Auto-Tune Evo VST
Antares Auto-Tune v4.39
Antares Autotune VST RTAS TDM v5.08
Antares Autotune VST v5.09
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
ASIO4ALL
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
ATI Control Panel
ATI Display Driver
Audacity 1.2.6
AudioEase Speakersphone VST RTAS v1.03
AVOX Evo VST
Bass Station 1.6
BearShare
Bome's Mouse Keyboard 2.0beta6
Bonjour
CamStudio
capella professional 2008
CCleaner
Collab
Color Efex Pro 3.0 Corel Sampler
Cool Beans NFO Creator 2.0.1.3
Cool Edit Pro 2.1
Core Center
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)
CyberLink PowerDVD 9
Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate(Build 2.5.1.4)
DDS Thumbnail Viewer
Deckadance
Defraggler
DFX for Windows Media Player
Digidesign Shared Plug-Ins 7.0
discoDSP Discovery Pro
DiskAid 4.71
DivX Setup
djDecks (remove only)
Drumatrix
ElastikStandalone
ElastikVst
eLicenser Control
Error Fix
Eye Candy 3
Eye Candy 4000
EZdrummer
File Type Assistant
Final Media Player 2011
FireBird+ v1.9
FL Studio 7
FL Studio 9
Flash Video Capture 4.5.5 build 4900
Free Bomb Factory Plug-Ins 7.0
Free Studio version 5.0.8
G-sonique Alien303 VSTi
G-Sonique Dubmaster Liquid Delay VST 1.0
G-sonique Pultronic EQ-110P VST 1.0
G-sonique Renegade VSTi
G-Sonique XBass 4000 Analog Bass Saturation VST 1.0
GEAR 32bit Driver Installer
GForce - Minimonsta
GForce - Oddity
Google Chrome
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Update Helper
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2158563)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2443685)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2570791)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2633952)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2756822)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2779562)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954708)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)
Hurchalla Maple VMidi Cable v3.56
Hydra VSTi/DXi v1.2
i-Menu 1.1
IDJ 3-Osc VA
IL Download Manager
IL Gross Beat
IL Ogun
IL Vocodex
Image Line ToxicIII v1.4 VSTi
Interlok driver setup x32
IObit Malware Fighter
iTunes
iZotope iDrum
iZotope iDrum Factory Content
iZotope Ozone 4
Java 7 Update 17
Java Auto Updater
Junk Mail filter update
Korg Legacy Collection VSTi v1.0.02
Lawo Plug-In Collection VST v1.0.2
Lennar Digital Sylenth VSTi v1.2.1
LiquidInstrumentVst 1.5
LockBox
Logitech Desktop Messenger
Logitech Legacy USB Camera Driver Package
Logitech QuickCam
Logitech QuickCam Driver Package
Logitech Updater
LUXONIX Purity
Magic ISO Maker v5.4 (build 0239)
MAGIX Screenshare
MAGIX Speed burnR
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2656353)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2656370)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
Microsoft Application Error Reporting
Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package
Microsoft Choice Guard
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.7
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Excel Viewer 2003
Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In
Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.5
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2003
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
Microsoft Security Client
Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders  (English) 12
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (SONY_MEDIAMGR)
Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual J# .NET Redistributable Package 1.1
MIDI Yoke
minimoog V2 2.0
MixMeister BPM Analyzer 1.0
MixMeister Studio Demo 7.4.4
Morphine
Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2 (x86 en-US)
MP3 Remix for Windows Media Player
MSI DigiCell
MSI Live Update 3
MSVCRT
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
Native Instruments Absynth 4
Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ Driver
Native Instruments Battery 3
Native Instruments FM8 v1.0.1.002 VSTi DXi RTAS
Native Instruments Massive
Native Instruments Pro-53
Native Instruments Service Center
Native Instruments Traktor
Native Instruments Traktor DJ Studio 3
Nero Suite
NVIDIA Drivers
Ohm Force - Symptohm VST2
Orbit Downloader
Oxelon Media Converter 1.1
Paint Shop Pro 6.0 (ESD)
PasswordKeeper
PC Camera Driver
PFPortChecker 1.0.39
PHOTORECOVERY LE
PlayFLV
PoiZone
PowerISO
Profile Song
Protected Folder
QuickTime
Realtek AC'97 Audio
reFX Nexus VSTi RTAS v2.2.0
reFX Vanguard 1.7.2
ResumeMaker
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.3
Rob Papen Albino 3
Rob Papen BLUE Version 1.7.0
Rob Papen Predator V1.1.0
Sawer
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2604111)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2657424)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2736416)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2518870)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2539636)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2572078)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2604121)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2633870)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656351)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368v2)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656405)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2686827)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2729449)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2736428)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2737019)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2742595)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2789642)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2804576)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2416472)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2487367)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2656351)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2736428)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2742595)
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596615) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596672) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596744) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596754) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596785) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596792) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596871) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2597969) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687311) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687439) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687441) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687499) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2760416) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB2687307) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB2687440) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB2596764) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB2596912) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB2597971) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB2760421) 32-Bit Edition
Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2564958)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2360131)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2416400)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2482017)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2497640)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2510531)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2530548)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2544521)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2559049)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2586448)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2618444)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2647516)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2675157)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2699988)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2722913)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2744842)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2761465)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2792100)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2797052)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2799329)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2809289)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2817183)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2829530)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2847204)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976325)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB978207)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB2447961)
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB954156)
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB979332)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB2378111)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB975558)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2115168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2121546)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2259922)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2279986)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296011)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296199)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2347290)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2360937)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2387149)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2393802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2412687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2419632)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2423089)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2436673)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2440591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2443105)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476490)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478960)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478971)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479628)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479943)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2481109)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2483185)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485663)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503658)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503665)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506212)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506223)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507618)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507938)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508272)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508429)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2509553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2511455)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2524375)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2535512)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2555917)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2562937)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2566454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567053)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567680)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570222)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2584146)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2585542)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2592799)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2598479)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2603381)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2618451)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2619339)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2620712)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2621440)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2624667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2631813)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2633171)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2639417)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2641653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2646524)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2647518)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2653956)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2655992)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2659262)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2660465)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2661637)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2676562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2685939)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2686509)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2691442)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2695962)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2698365)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2705219)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2707511)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2709162)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2712808)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2718523)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2719985)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2723135)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2724197)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2727528)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2731847)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2753842-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2757638)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2758857)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2761226)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2770660)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2778344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2779030)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2780091)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2799494)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2802968)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2807986)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2808735)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2813170)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2813345)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2820197)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2820917)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2829361)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923789)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981322)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981957)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982132)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982802)
Segoe UI
Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist
Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist Photobook, Holiday
Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist Photobook, No Frames
Skype Click to Call
Skype™ 6.3
Smart Defrag 2
Sonic Charge µTonic VST
Sonic Charge Synplant 1.0
Sony ACID Pro 6.0
Sony Media Manager 2.2
Sony Noise Reduction Plug-In 2.0h
Sound Forge Pro 10.0
SoundToys Native Effects VST RTAS v3.1.2
SpeedBit Video Accelerator
SpeedBit Video Downloader
Spybot - Search & Destroy
Streaming Video Downloader 5.0
Sylenth1 v2.20
Syncrosoft's License Control
Syncrosoft License Control
Synth1
System Requirements Lab
Sytrus
Tag&Rename 3.5.7
TerraTec Komplexer VSTi v1.0.2.0
Tone2 Gladiator VSTi v2.2
Toxic 2.5
Toxic Biohazard
TuneAid 3.76
Uninstall 1.0.0.1
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2473228)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2468871)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2533523)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596620) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596802) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596848) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767916) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB2817359) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2598845)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2632503)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB968220)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB980182)
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007)
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886)
Update for Windows XP (KB2467659)
Update for Windows XP (KB2492386)
Update for Windows XP (KB2541763)
Update for Windows XP (KB2607712)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676)
Update for Windows XP (KB2641690)
Update for Windows XP (KB2661254-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB2718704)
Update for Windows XP (KB2736233)
Update for Windows XP (KB2749655)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB961503)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
V-Station 1.50
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.4053
Viewpoint Media Player
ViewSonic Monitor Drivers
Vintage Vocoder 1.03 Build 1
Virtual DJ - Atomix Productions
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
VLC media player 2.0.4
WaveLab 6
Wavpack4Wavelab6
WebEye
WebFldrs XP
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST 1.10 (remove only)
WIDI Recognition System Pro 3.32 (remove only)
WIDI Recognition System Pro 4.03 (remove only)
Windows Feature Pack for Storage (32-bit) - IMAPI update for Blu-Ray
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
Windows Installer Clean Up
Windows Live Call
Windows Live Communications Platform
Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
Windows Live Sync
Windows Live Toolbar
Windows Live Upload Tool
Windows Live Writer
Windows Management Framework Core
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Service Pack 3
WinRAR archiver
WinZip
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe(Build 6.1.1.44)
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Search Protection
Yahoo! Software Update
Yahoo! Toolbar
Your Uninstaller! 7
YouTube Downloader 3.3
Zero-G Sounds of the 70s
Zero-X BeatCreator
==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========
6/4/2013 4:39:16 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.1315.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
6/4/2013 4:31:49 AM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service gusvc with arguments "" in order to run the server: {89DAE4CD-9F17-4980-902A-99BA84A8F5C8}
6/3/2013 6:29:11 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.1315.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
6/3/2013 6:25:04 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [1119]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered a critical error when taking action on malware or other potentially unwanted software. For more information please see the following: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=37020&name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc&threatid=2147638124  Name: Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc  ID: 2147638124  Severity: Severe  Category: Trojan  Path: autorun:_HKCU@S-1-5-21-789336058-1085031214-682003330-1004\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\COMMAND PROCESSOR\\AUTORUN;file:_C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\139d2e78.exe;regkey:_HKCU@S-1-5-21-789336058-1085031214-682003330-1004\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\COMMAND PROCESSOR\\AUTORUN;regkey:_HKCU@S-1-5-21-789336058-1085031214-682003330-1004\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\\qcgce2mrvjq91kk1e7pnbb19m52fx;runkey:_HKCU@S-1-5-21-789336058-1085031214-682003330-1004\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\\qcgce2mrvjq91kk1e7pnbb19m52fx  Detection Origin: Local machine  Detection Type: Concrete  Detection Source: Real-Time Protection  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Process Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe  Action: Quarantine  Action Status:  No additional actions required  Error Code: 0x80070070  Error description: There is not enough space on the disk.   Signature Version: AV: 1.151.1315.0, AS: 1.151.1315.0, NIS: 0.0.0.0  Engine Version: AM: 1.1.9506.0, NIS: 0.0.0.0
6/3/2013 5:36:25 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.1315.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
6/3/2013 5:27:31 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7026]  - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:  atapi PCIIde
6/3/2013 3:20:06 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.1315.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
6/3/2013 3:11:19 AM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with arguments "" in order to run the server: {A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}
6/3/2013 2:09:59 AM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}
6/3/2013 2:09:50 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7026]  - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:  AmdK8 Fips hugoio MpFilter SCDEmu
6/2/2013 8:08:30 PM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.1315.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
6/2/2013 5:02:05 AM, error: sr [1]  - The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC000007F' while processing the file 'flowplayer .. 3.2.10.swf' on the volume 'HarddiskVolume1'.  It has stopped monitoring the volume.
6/2/2013 3:23:58 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.1315.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
6/1/2013 2:13:37 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.1315.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
5/31/2013 12:37:40 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.877.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
5/31/2013 12:29:07 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7022]  - The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service hung on starting.
5/31/2013 12:27:42 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The Nsynas32 service failed to start due to the following error:  The system cannot find the file specified.
5/31/2013 12:27:42 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The adfs service failed to start due to the following error:  The system cannot find the file specified.
5/31/2013 12:27:42 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000]  - The 5016 service failed to start due to the following error:  The system cannot find the file specified.
5/30/2013 3:05:17 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.877.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
5/29/2013 12:30:53 AM, error: DCOM [10005]  - DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service upnphost with arguments "" in order to run the server: {204810B9-73B2-11D4-BF42-00B0D0118B56}
5/29/2013 12:09:33 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.877.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
5/28/2013 5:20:16 AM, error: Microsoft Antimalware [2001]  - Microsoft Antimalware has encountered an error trying to update signatures.  New Signature Version:   Previous Signature Version: 1.151.877.0  Update Source: Microsoft Update Server  Update Stage: Search  Source Path: Default URL  Signature Type: AntiVirus  Update Type: Full  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM  Current Engine Version:   Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9506.0  Error code: 0x80070424  Error description: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.
==== End Of File ===========================

#15 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:40 AM

Hi Sorry for the delay.

I am waiting for an instructor to review my proposed next steps to you

Regards, dev00790

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users