Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FBI moneypak virus help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 patriots1457

patriots1457

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 AM

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hello,

a few days ago I encountered the FBI virus. Using my brother's laptop, I was able to get the Farbar recovery scan tool. Attached is my log that came from the scan. Can someone please help me through the remaining steps to remove the virus? I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Thank you!

Attached Files

• Attached File  FRST.txt   119.23KB   9 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 AM

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

Hello patriots1457

I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.

Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.

NOTE*** the version of FRST you downloaded was for 64 bit computers - I need you to redo it for me but this time download the one for 32bit

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

For x32 (x86) bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.

For x64 bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to a flash drive.

How to tell > 32 or 64 bit

Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.

Enter System Recovery Options.

To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
  • Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.
To enter System Recovery Options by using Windows installation disc:
  • Insert the installation disc.
  • Restart your computer.
  • If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check your BIOS settings.
  • Click Repair your computer.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account and click Next.
On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:

• Startup Repair
      System Restore
      Windows Complete PC Restore
      Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
      Command Prompt
  • Select Command Prompt
  • In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
  • The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
  • Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
  • In the command window type e:\frst64.exe or e:\frst.exe and press Enter
    Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
  • The tool will start to run.
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • First Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt)
I want you to poste the FRST.txt report into your reply to me

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 patriots1457

patriots1457
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

Gringo,

I appreciate your response. I just have one question, my system is 64 bit so why do I need to redo it with 32 bit? I believe I tried 32 bit and I received a message saying I did not have the matching subsystem. Thanks

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hello

looking over the files that are on the computer and looking at this warning from the FRST program - I would say that the computer is 32bit

ATTENTION!:=====> THE OPERATING SYSTEM IS A X86 SYSTEM BUT THE BOOT DISK THAT IS USED TO BOOT TO RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS A X64 SYSTEM DISK.
==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#5 patriots1457

patriots1457
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

Gringo-

I followed your instructions and tried to use the 32 bit scan, but when I tried to run the tool I received the message: "The subsystem needed to support the image type is not present." What should I do about this?

thanks

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hello patriots1457

Lets try and use what we got and see what happens.

Open notepad. Please copy the contents of the code box below. To do this highlight the contents of the box and right click on it. Paste this into the open notepad. Save it on the flash drive as fixlist.txt

HKLM\...\Winlogon: [Shell] C:\ProgramData\DisplaySwitch.exe [x ] () <=== ATTENTION
HKLM-x32\...\Winlogon: [Shell]  [x ] ()
C:\ProgramData\DisplaySwitch.exe
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

On Vista or Windows 7: Now please enter System Recovery Options.

Run FRST again like we did before but this time press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the flash drive (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

Also boot the computer into normal mode and let me know how things are looking.

Gringo

#7 patriots1457

patriots1457
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Gringo

Following your previous steps I was able to open the desktop for the first time. Attached is my fixlog

Attached Files

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Hello patriots1457

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.

-AdwCleaner-

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Delete.
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
-Junkware-Removal-Tool-

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.

Gringo

#9 patriots1457

patriots1457
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

First- the AdwCleaner log

# AdwCleaner v2.301 - Logfile created 05/12/2013 at 03:56:41
# Updated 16/05/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (32 bits)
# User : student - STUDENT-T420
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\student\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\grusskartencenter.com
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\EscDomains\grusskartencenter.com
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\YahooPartnerToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\063A857434EDED11A893800002C0A966

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16537

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v20.0.1 (en-US)

File : C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\q0kfsdsa.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

-\\ Google Chrome v26.0.1410.64

File : C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1329 octets] - [12/05/2013 03:56:41]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1389 octets] ##########

Next- Junkware Removal Tool log

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 4.9.4 (05.06.2013:1)
Ran by student on Sun 05/12/2013 at  3:20:39.01

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\displayswitch

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sun 05/12/2013 at  3:23:22.59
End of JRT log

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

Hello patriots1457

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notepad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links. I want you to save it to the desktop and run it from there.1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"
  • In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?
Gringo

#11 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

#12 patriots1457

patriots1457
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Gringo

We may have been reinfected. My mistake, as I went a few days without finishing the process. below is my FRST scan

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 28-05-2013
Ran by SYSTEM on 30-05-2013 00:39:07
Running from F:\
Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English(US)
Internet Explorer Version 9
Boot Mode: Recovery
The current controlset is ControlSet001
ATTENTION!:=====> FRST is updated to run from normal or Safe mode to produce a full FRST.txt log and an extra Addition.txt log.

ATTENTION!:=====> THE OPERATING SYSTEM IS A X86 SYSTEM BUT THE BOOT DISK THAT IS USED TO BOOT TO RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT IS A X64 SYSTEM DISK.
==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

HKLM\...\Run: []  [x]
HKLM\...\Run: [TpShocks] TpShocks.exe [180224 2012-06-21] (Lenovo.)
HKLM\...\Run: [ForteConfig] C:\Program Files\Conexant\ForteConfig\fmapp.exe [49568 2010-10-26] ()
HKLM\...\Run: [PWMTRV] rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\PWMTR32V.DLL,PwrMgrBkGndMonitor [4395104 2012-05-16] (Lenovo Group Limited)
HKLM\...\Run: [LENOVO.TPKNRRES] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\TPKNRRES.exe [40808 2011-05-31] (Lenovo Group Limited)
HKLM\...\Run: [RotateImage] C:\Program Files\Integrated Camera Driver\RCIMGDIR.exe [31744 2008-10-30] (Ricoh co.,Ltd.)
HKLM\...\Run: [BCSSync] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe" /DelayServices [91520 2010-03-13] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [egui] "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe" /hide /waitservice [2219184 2011-01-12] (ESET)
HKLM\...\Run: [SmartAudio] C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SAII\SAIICpl.exe /t [316032 2010-12-14] (Conexant systems, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [SynTPEnh] %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2350352 2012-04-08] (Synaptics Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [252848 2012-07-03] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [APSDaemon] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe" [59720 2013-04-21] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [ADBlocker] C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Anvi Smart Defender\toolbox\adblocker\ADBlockerTray.exe -tray [979816 2012-12-21] ()
HKLM\...\Run: [Anvi Smart Defender] C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Anvi Smart Defender\ASDTray.exe [1434984 2012-12-20] (Anvisoft)
HKLM\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [152392 2013-05-15] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Winlogon: [Userinit]  [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Winlogon: [Shell] Explorer.exe [x ] ()
Winlogon\Notify\psfus: C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software\psqlpwd.dll (Authentec Inc.)
HKU\Default\...\RunOnce: []  [x]
HKU\Default\...\RunOnce: [Lenovoautoqdrive] C:\PROGRA~1\Common~1\Lenovo\Lenovo~1\LenovoAutorunreg.exe /DRIVE=Q [159744 2009-03-24] ()
HKU\Default User\...\RunOnce: []  [x]
HKU\Default User\...\RunOnce: [Lenovoautoqdrive] C:\PROGRA~1\Common~1\Lenovo\Lenovo~1\LenovoAutorunreg.exe /DRIVE=Q [159744 2009-03-24] ()
HKU\student\...\Winlogon: [Shell] explorer.exe,C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat [102400 2011-11-16] () <==== ATTENTION
HKU\UpdatusUser\...\RunOnce: []  [x]
HKU\UpdatusUser\...\RunOnce: [Lenovoautoqdrive] C:\PROGRA~1\Common~1\Lenovo\Lenovo~1\LenovoAutorunreg.exe /DRIVE=Q [159744 2009-03-24] ()
AppInit_DLLs: C:\Windows\System32\nvinit.dll [202560 2012-03-05] (NVIDIA Corporation)
Lsa: [Notification Packages] scecli C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software\psqlpwd.dll

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

S2 ADBlockerSrv; C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Anvi Smart Defender\toolbox\adblocker\ADBlockerSrv.exe [279368 2012-11-13] ()
S2 AdobeActiveFileMonitor9.0; C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 9 Organizer\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [169408 2010-09-05] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
S2 AdobeARMservice; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe [63960 2012-07-27] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
S3 AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc; C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [256904 2013-05-29] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
S2 Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [57008 2012-12-21] (Apple Inc.)
S2 asdsrv; C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Anvi Smart Defender\ASDSrv.exe [735592 2012-12-20] (Anvisoft)
S3 aspnet_state; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_state.exe [35160 2010-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation)
S2 CBA8; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\Shared Files\residentagent.exe [147456 2010-10-15] (Avocent Corporation)
S2 CxAudMsg; C:\Windows\system32\CxAudMsg32.exe [190592 2010-12-17] (Conexant Systems Inc.)
S3 DozeSvc; C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\DOZESVC.EXE [292200 2011-10-04] (Lenovo.)
S3 EhttpSrv; C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\EHttpSrv.exe [33584 2011-01-12] (ESET)
S2 ekrn; C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe [810144 2011-01-12] (ESET)
S2 FontCache3.0.0.0; C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [42856 2009-06-10] (Microsoft Corporation)
S2 gupdate; C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [116648 2012-12-31] (Google Inc.)
S3 gupdatem; C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [116648 2012-12-31] (Google Inc.)
S2 HyperW7Svc; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\RapidBoot\HyperW7Svc.exe [139872 2012-05-29] (Lenovo Group Limited)
S3 idsvc; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [878416 2010-11-04] (Microsoft Corporation)
S2 Intel Local Scheduler Service; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\LocalSch.EXE [189952 2010-10-08] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S2 Intel PDS; C:\Windows\system32\CBA\pds.exe [32825 2007-08-31] (LANDesk Software Ltd.)
S2 ISSUSER; C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe [1157632 2010-10-18] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S2 LANDesk Policy Invoker; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\policy.client.invoker.exe [205312 2010-10-14] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S2 LANDesk Targeted Multicast; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\tmcsvc.exe [178688 2010-10-07] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S2 LANDesk® Out-of-Band Monitor Service; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\amtmon.exe [1058304 2010-09-10] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S2 Lenovo.VIRTSCRLSVC; C:\Program Files\LENOVO\VIRTSCRL\lvvsst.exe [127336 2011-07-12] (Lenovo Group Limited)
S2 LMS; C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe [326168 2011-01-16] (Intel Corporation)
S3 MozillaMaintenance; C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe [115608 2013-05-07] (Mozilla Foundation)
S4 NetMsmqActivator; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe [124240 2010-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation)
S4 NetPipeActivator; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe [124240 2010-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation)
S4 NetTcpActivator; C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe [124240 2010-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation)
S2 nvUpdatusService; C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe [2216256 2012-03-05] (NVIDIA Corporation)
S2 Pharos Systems ComTaskMaster; C:\PROGRA~1\PHAROS~1\Core\CTskMstr.exe [345600 2010-01-14] (Pharos Systems International)
S3 Power Manager DBC Service; C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\PWMDBSVC.EXE [1662560 2012-05-16] (Lenovo)
S2 ProcTrigger; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\ProcTriggerSvc.exe [143360 2010-09-15] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S3 PwmEWSvc; C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\PWMEWSVC.EXE [1665120 2012-05-16] (Lenovo Group Limited)
S2 SAService; C:\Windows\system32\SAsrv.exe [446592 2010-11-18] (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
S2 Softmon; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\softmon.exe [403632 2011-10-19] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S2 SpyHunter 4 Service; C:\PROGRA~1\ENIGMA~1\SPYHUN~1\SH4SER~1.EXE [770432 2013-05-07] (Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.)
S2 SROSVC; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Screen Reading Optimizer\SROSVC.exe [446800 2012-03-05] (Lenovo Group Limited)
S2 Stereo Service; C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe [381248 2012-03-04] (NVIDIA Corporation)
S3 SUService; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\System Update\SUService.exe [21416 2012-11-23] ()
S3 TPHDEXLGSVC; C:\Windows\System32\TPHDEXLG.exe [41800 2011-12-28] (Lenovo.)
S2 tracksvc; C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\tracksvc.exe [66048 2010-09-15] (LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates.)
S2 UleadBurningHelper; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe [61440 2008-01-10] (Ulead Systems, Inc.)
S2 UNS; C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [2656280 2011-01-16] (Intel Corporation)
S2 ZeroConfigService; C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe [2759984 2012-06-25] (Intel® Corporation)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

S1 asdnet; C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\Anvi Smart Defender\toolbox\adblocker\sys\x86\asdnet.sys [15696 2012-09-07] ()
S1 asdrm; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\asdrm.sys [16208 2012-11-06] (Anvisoft)
S2 asdrs; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asdrs.sys [22864 2012-11-06] (Anvisoft)
S2 asdws; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asdws.sys [14160 2012-11-06] ()
S3 b06bdrv; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bxvbdx.sys [430080 2009-07-13] (Broadcom Corporation)
S3 b57nd60x; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\b57nd60x.sys [229888 2009-07-13] (Broadcom Corporation)
S3 CnxtHdAudService; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CHDRT32.sys [1280640 2011-10-03] (Conexant Systems Inc.)
S0 DozeHDD; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\DozeHDD.sys [25416 2012-05-16] (Lenovo.)
S3 e1cexpress; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\e1c6232.sys [282792 2012-01-11] (Intel Corporation)
S2 eamonm; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\eamonm.sys [137144 2010-12-21] (ESET)
S3 ebdrv; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbdx.sys [3100160 2009-07-13] (Broadcom Corporation)
S1 ehdrv; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ehdrv.sys [115008 2010-12-21] (ESET)
S2 epfwwfpr; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\epfwwfpr.sys [95384 2010-12-21] (ESET)
S3 esgiguard; C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group\SpyHunter\esgiguard.sys [13904 2011-05-06] ()
S3 EsgScanner; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\EsgScanner.sys [19984 2012-06-22] ()
S3 igfx; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys [10857984 2011-09-25] (Intel Corporation)
S3 ldblank; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ldblank.sys [14336 2009-11-23] (Avocent Corporation)
S3 ldmirror; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ldmirror.sys [5120 2009-11-23] (Avocent Corporation)
S1 lenovo.smi; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\smiif32.sys [13680 2010-09-06] (Lenovo Group Limited)
S3 MEI; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\HECI.sys [41088 2010-10-18] (Intel Corporation)
S3 mirrorflt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\mirrorflt.sys [6144 2009-11-23] (Avocent Corporation)
S3 netw5v32; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\netw5v32.sys [4231168 2009-07-13] (Intel Corporation)
S3 NETwNs32; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\Netwsn00.sys [10364416 2012-06-03] (Intel Corporation)
S3 NVHDA; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvhda32v.sys [139368 2011-05-10] (NVIDIA Corporation)
S1 PHCORE; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\RapidBoot\PHCORE.SYS [36416 2012-03-26] (Lenovo Group Limited)
S3 pmxdrv; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pmxdrv.sys [816792 2011-04-26] ()
S0 PxHelp20; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys [45648 2010-03-18] (Sonic Solutions)
S2 risdxc; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\risdxc86.sys [72704 2010-12-14] (REDC)
S0 Shockprf; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\Apsx86.sys [129352 2011-12-28] (Lenovo.)
S3 SrvHsfHDA; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\VSTAZL3.SYS [207360 2009-07-13] (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
S3 SrvHsfV92; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\VSTDPV3.SYS [980992 2009-07-13] (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
S3 SrvHsfWinac; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\VSTCNXT3.SYS [661504 2009-07-13] (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
S0 TPDIGIMN; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\ApsHM86.sys [22344 2011-12-28] (Lenovo.)
S1 TPPWRIF; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Tppwr32v.sys [17736 2012-05-16] (Lenovo Group Limited)
S3 TVTI2C; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\Tvti2c.sys [38336 2009-09-24] (Lenovo (United States) Inc.)
S3 USBAAPL; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [45056 2012-12-13] (Apple, Inc.)
S3 catchme; \??\C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Temp\catchme.sys [x]
S2 smihlp2; \??\C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software\smihlp.sys [x]
S3 Synth3dVsc; System32\drivers\synth3dvsc.sys [x]
S3 tsusbhub; system32\drivers\tsusbhub.sys [x]
S3 VGPU; System32\drivers\rdvgkmd.sys [x]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00001764 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iTunes
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iPod
2013-05-29 20:54 - 2013-05-29 20:39 - 00000004 ____A C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.ini
2013-05-29 20:19 - 2013-05-29 20:24 - 00000000 ___SD C:\ComboFix
2013-05-29 20:19 - 2009-04-19 20:56 - 00060416 ____A (NirSoft) C:\Windows\NIRCMD.exe
2013-05-12 03:30 - 2013-05-12 03:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\FRST
2013-05-12 00:12 - 2013-05-12 00:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
2013-05-12 00:09 - 2013-05-12 00:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\LiveLoveAap-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-12 00:06 - 2013-05-11 23:18 - 166136759 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Excuse My French (Deluxe).zip
2013-05-12 00:04 - 2013-05-12 00:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\eSellerate
2013-05-12 00:03 - 2013-05-12 00:03 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Out of the Park Developments
2013-05-12 00:02 - 2013-05-12 00:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Out of the Park Baseball 13
2013-05-12 00:02 - 2013-05-12 00:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Out of the Park Developments
2013-05-11 23:59 - 2013-05-11 23:59 - 124813482 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\LiveLoveAap-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-11 23:56 - 2013-05-11 23:57 - 00001458 ____A C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt
2013-05-11 23:56 - 2013-05-11 23:56 - 00545954 ____A (Oleg N. Scherbakov) C:\Users\student\Downloads\JRT.exe
2013-05-11 23:56 - 2013-05-11 23:56 - 00545954 ____A (Oleg N. Scherbakov) C:\Users\student\Downloads\JRT (1).exe
2013-05-11 23:55 - 2013-05-11 23:56 - 00632031 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
2013-05-11 23:49 - 2013-05-11 23:49 - 00040448 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\beach staff phone list.xls
2013-05-11 23:48 - 2013-05-11 23:48 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\ESET
2013-05-11 23:47 - 2013-05-11 23:47 - 02250054 ____A C:\ProgramData\1.bmp
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2011-06-25 22:45 - 00256000 ____A C:\Windows\PEV.exe
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2009-10-24 14:11 - 00184320 ____A C:\Windows\MBR.exe
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2000-08-30 16:00 - 00518144 ____A (SteelWerX) C:\Windows\SWREG.exe
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2000-08-30 16:00 - 00406528 ____A (SteelWerX) C:\Windows\SWSC.exe
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2000-08-30 16:00 - 00098816 ____A C:\Windows\sed.exe
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2000-08-30 16:00 - 00080412 ____A C:\Windows\grep.exe
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2000-08-30 16:00 - 00068096 ____A C:\Windows\zip.exe
2013-05-11 23:45 - 2013-05-11 23:46 - 00000000 ____D C:\Qoobox
2013-05-11 23:45 - 2013-05-11 23:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\erdnt
2013-05-11 23:44 - 2013-05-11 23:44 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Well_Done_3-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-11 23:43 - 2013-05-11 23:44 - 05075099 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\student\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
2013-05-11 23:42 - 2013-05-11 23:42 - 107665014 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Well_Done_3-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00001473 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Anvi AD Blocker.lnk
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00001157 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Anvi Smart Defender.lnk
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Sun
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Anvisoft
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Anvisoft
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Anvisoft
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2012-11-06 23:16 - 00022864 ____A (Anvisoft) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\asdrs.sys
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2012-11-06 23:16 - 00016208 ____A (Anvisoft) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\asdrm.sys
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2012-11-06 23:16 - 00014160 ____A C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\asdws.sys
2013-05-11 23:29 - 2013-05-11 23:29 - 29016792 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\asdsetup.exe
2013-05-11 23:25 - 2013-05-11 23:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Excuse My French (Deluxe)
2013-05-11 23:23 - 2013-05-11 23:23 - 00000753 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\JRT.txt
2013-05-11 23:21 - 2013-05-11 23:21 - 00002261 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\SpyHunter.lnk
2013-05-11 23:21 - 2013-05-11 23:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\sh4ldr
2013-05-11 23:21 - 2013-05-11 23:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\E89498D814304A2BA76A4A71326981E9.TMP
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\ERUNT
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\JRT
2013-05-11 23:19 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00728960 ____A (Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\SpyHunter-Installer.exe
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 294312283 ____A C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00141664 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-21091-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00141088 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-23649-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00141088 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-19172-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00131072 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-16785-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Minidump
2013-05-11 23:02 - 2013-05-11 23:02 - 00000000 ___AH C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_09_00.Wdf
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 14323200 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 13761024 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 03419136 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d2d1.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02877440 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02706432 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02284544 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02046464 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01988096 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10warp.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01766912 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01504768 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01441280 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01400416 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dat
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01247744 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DWrite.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01230336 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WindowsCodecs.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01158144 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\XpsPrint.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01129984 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01080832 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00906240 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00745472 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00719360 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00690688 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\jscript.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00629248 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00604160 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10level9.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00523264 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\vbscript.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00493056 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00417792 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WMPhoto.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00391168 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00364544 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00361984 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\html.iec
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00357888 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dxtmsft.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00293376 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dxgi.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00249856 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1core.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00242200 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00232960 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\url.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00226816 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dxtrans.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00220160 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10core.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00207872 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00204800 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\webcheck.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00187392 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\UIAnimation.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00185344 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\elshyph.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00163840 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msrating.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00161792 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00158720 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msls31.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00150528 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iexpress.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00138752 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wextract.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00137216 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00125440 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\occache.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00117248 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00110592 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\IEAdvpack.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00109056 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00082432 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\inseng.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00079872 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtmled.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00073728 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00071680 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00069120 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\icardie.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00061952 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\tdc.ocx
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00061440 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00057344 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\pngfilt.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00048640 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtmler.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00042496 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00041984 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00039424 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00038400 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\imgutil.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00033280 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00023040 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\licmgr10.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00012800 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00011776 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00010752 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00009728 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00005632 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00005632 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00002560 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:38 - 2013-05-11 22:42 - 00009825 ____A C:\Windows\IE10_main.log
2013-05-07 10:45 - 2013-05-07 09:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tosh.0 Season 2 Complete
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tosh.0 Season 1 Complete
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tom-Brady-psd53255
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tom-Brady-psd16295
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tip-ThatHustle.com-2010
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Lost_Tape-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Game-Doctors_Advocate
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Eleven_One_Eleven_Theory-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The Game - The Documentary
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tech N9ne
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Taylor_Allderdice-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Talib Kweli
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\T9KFK-atrilli.net
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\T.I. Paper Trail (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\States
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\So_Far_Gone-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Snoop_Dogg_-_Doggystyle__1993_
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Slaughterhouse-Welcome_To_Our_House-2012-CMS
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Slaughterhouse Complete Discography [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Skrillex
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Setbacks-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\schoolboy_q_-_setbacks_(dubcnn)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ScHoolboy.Q-Habits.and.Contradictions.2012
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\SCBG
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Rose_Island_Vol_1-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Rich_Forever-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Radioactive
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Radical
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-04-11 23:48 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\rap
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2012-05-12 21:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Roms
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Psalm_82v6-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\project-status-dashboard-xl2007
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\President_Drizzy-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pokemon Emerald
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pilot Nation - Expensive Heat
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Peep_The_Aprocalypse-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ootp 13 compatible ballcaps from 1990-now
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\On_The_House-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd_Future_Presents_Radical-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All - Discography
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd Future - OF_tape_vol 2-atrilli.net
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie_Trice-Cheers-RETAIL-2003-ESC
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie Trice - Watch The Chrome
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie Trice - Bottoms Up [2012-MP3-Cov][Bubanee]
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie Trice - Bottoms Up . 2012 . [Album]
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\O.N.I.F.C. (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Notorious BIG - The Discography
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NoLoveLost
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NoDJ-Yelawolf-Trunk_Muzik_Returns
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NO$GBA.2.6a
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\nhl-logo-psd66981
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NCAA-Logo-psd26573
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NBA-Logo-psd4112
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Nay_Nay_Presents_Emurge-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Naughty_By_Nature-Naughty_by_Nature-1991-OSR
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Nas Discography (iTunes Edition) [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\N64 Games
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\More_About_Nothing-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mood_Muzik_4_A_Turn_for_the_Worst-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mobb_Deep_The_Infamous
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\MMILL_DN
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\mlb-logo-psd6463
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\mgk(lace up)-atrilli.net
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Madden_NFL_2002_(USA)
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\LongLiveA$AP
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Long_Term_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Long_Term-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Live+Love+A$ap
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lil.Wayne-2008-Tha.Carter.III.Deluxe.Edition
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lil Wayne Discography + Mixtapes
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lebron-James-psd61136
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\LAX (Deluxe Edition)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kush_OJ-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kiss The Ring (Deluxe Edition)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\King_Remembered_In_Time-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\King (Deluxe Edition)
2013-05-07 10:31 - 2013-05-07 10:31 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kanye West Complete Discography (iTunes Edition) [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:30 - 2013-05-07 10:31 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Joe Budden Discography 16 albums 2003-2009
2013-05-07 10:30 - 2013-05-07 10:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Jesus
2013-05-07 10:30 - 2013-05-07 10:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Jeezy Discography
2013-05-07 10:28 - 2013-05-07 10:29 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Jay-Z Complete Discography (iTunes) [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:28 - 2013-05-07 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\J. Cole - Cole World- The Sideline Story
2013-05-07 10:28 - 2013-05-07 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Tech_N9ne-All_6s_and_7s__28Deluxe_Edition_29-_282011%29
2013-05-07 10:28 - 2013-05-07 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Talib_Kweli-Gutter_Rainbows_(Deluxe_Version)-(2011)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Lupe_Fiasco-Lasers_(Deluxe_Version)-(2011)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Indicud
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ice T - Power [1988]- Bizerkmusic.com
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\I Am Not a Human Being II (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\I Am Legend 2007 [MissouriMike]
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Hotel California (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\hodgybeats-untitledep
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Greatest Hits - Naughty's Nicest
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\GOOD_Vs_YMCMB-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\God Forgives_ I Don_t _Deluxe Edition_
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Game - The Red Album Stumpie1971
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\bleep_Em_We_Ball-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Friday_Night_Lights-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Fox Sports College Hoops '99
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Finally_Famous_3-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:25 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ESPN.30.For.30.June.17.1994.2010.DVDRip.XViD-SPRiNTER [NO-RAR] - [ www.torrentday.com ]
2013-05-07 10:25 - 2013-05-07 10:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ESPN.30.for.30.Jordan.Rides.The.Bus.2010.DVDRip.XviD-SPRiNTER [NO-RAR] - [ www.torrentday.com ]
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\epsxe170
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\EPIC_Every_Play_Is_Crucial-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
2013-05-07 10:14 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Eminem, D12, Bizarre + Proof (Discography) [iTunes Edition] {tL}
2013-05-07 10:14 - 2013-05-07 10:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP (2000)
2013-05-07 10:14 - 2013-05-07 10:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Earl-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dreamchasers_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dreamchasers-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\DJ_Frank_White-Yelawolf_M16-Heart_Of_Dixie
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Devil Without A Cause
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Detroit-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dedication_4-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_1-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cypress_Hill_-_Black_Sunday
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Comeback_Season-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Clipse Hell Hath No Fury via iTunes
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cheats
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\CH5
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cartoon_Cereal-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Capitalism.2.PC.Game(djDEVASTATE™)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Capitalism.2.and.Capitalism.Plus
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\California_Republic-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cabin_Fever_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cabin_Fever-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Black_Hippy-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Big L Discography
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Big L - The Big Picture
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Battery
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Based On a T.R.U. Story (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Baseball.Mogul.2012-TiNYiSO
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\B.o.B+BoB+-+Strange+Clouds+(iTunes+Version+2012)
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\B.o.B Presents
2013-05-07 10:09 - 2013-05-07 10:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2012_04_22
2013-05-07 10:09 - 2013-05-07 10:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Atmosphere - Seven's Travels
2013-05-07 10:09 - 2013-05-07 10:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\A_Loose_Quarter-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Action_Bronson_and_Alchemist-Rare_Chandeliers
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ab-Soul
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\8 Mile[Soundtrack][2002][MP3@320kbps]-FLAWL3SS
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\5585 - Pokemon - Black Version (DSi Enhanced)(USA) (E)
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\50_Cent_-_Before_I_Self_Destruct_(iTunes_Deluxe_Version)_2009
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\50 Cent Discography (pt.1) 15 Albums (Kingdom-music by KloWn)
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\5_Murder_By_Numbers-(DatPiff.com) (1)
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\Spring 2012
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2012-05-06 20:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\5585+-+Pokemon+-+Black+Version+(DSi+Enhanced)(USA)+(E)
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\50 Cent
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\3D-NFL-Logo-psd74216
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\2006 - Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later [HipHop-Base.Blogfa.Com]
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\2005___The_Documentary_-_Game
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\1999-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\-=The Game - The Documentary=-
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-02-10 21:02 - 119512017 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\XXX-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2012-12-14 13:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\0436 - X-Men - The Official Game (U)(Psyfer)
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2012-04-16 14:05 - 00035840 __ASH C:\Users\student\Downloads\~WRL3128.tmp
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2012-01-20 17:59 - 07515000 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\student\Downloads\Xbox360_32Eng.exe
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2011-12-22 14:17 - 151642519 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Young_Jeezy-TM103-Hustlerz_Ambition-(Deluxe_Edition)-2011-SWAGMP3.zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2013-04-11 23:56 - 141525955 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\TRU_REALigion-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2013-04-11 23:23 - 104068111 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Who_You_Mad_At_Me_Or_Yourself-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2013-03-19 18:04 - 12545384 ____A (Nullsoft, Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\winamp563_full_emusic-7plus_en-us.exe
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2013-03-19 17:56 - 142542763 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Wolf.zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2013-02-10 21:23 - 08826010 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Waka_Flocka_Flame_-_No_Hands_(ft_Roscoe_Dash_and_Wale).rar
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2013-02-10 21:22 - 150199472 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Waka Flocka Flame - Triple F Life - Friends, Fans & Family (Deluxe Version) [iTunes].zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-12-14 13:12 - 117545011 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\V6_The_Gift-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-09-17 13:17 - 111357871 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\VA-CS iTunes.zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-08-03 14:27 - 90088645 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\uniforms and logos 1990-now.rar
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-06-27 16:20 - 00528336 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\WeatherBug.Gadget
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-05-30 23:12 - 00318904 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\student\Downloads\wmpfirefoxplugin.exe
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-05-05 11:57 - 194533320 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tyga_-_Careless_World_-_Rise_Of_The_Last_King_(Deluxe_Edition)_[CD-Rip][2012].rar
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-03-10 21:00 - 116496299 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\VA-12_Odd_Future_Songs-WEB-2011-FRAY.rar
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-03-10 14:13 - 55513688 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3.zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-02-29 10:48 - 00232365 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Universe.tme
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-01-17 08:18 - 00735608 ____A (BitTorrent, Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\utorrent.exe
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2012-01-03 14:47 - 143974123 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tyler_the_Creator-Goblin-2CD-Deluxe_Edition-2011-NOiR.zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2011-12-22 10:29 - 85683070 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\WKRPFDL - GUTTAHIPHOP.COM.zip
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2011-11-17 19:26 - 00858851 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Wages & The Labor Market.pptx
2013-05-07 10:01 - 2011-10-06 19:02 - 06505984 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Uncertainty Reduction Theory.ppt
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2013-04-12 00:15 - 52637120 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Truly_Yours_2-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2013-04-11 23:56 - 36089793 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Truly_Yours-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-12-14 13:40 - 00240800 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Setup.exe
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-12-14 13:27 - 160396651 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Trouble Man Heavy Is the Head (Deluxe Version).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-12-14 13:26 - 110891206 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Game-Doctors_Advocate.rar
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-12-14 13:05 - 98426980 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\So_Far_Gone-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-11-12 19:12 - 02733056 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\sportseconomics4.ppt
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-09-17 13:08 - 00287551 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Test1Darft B.xlsx
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-08-16 20:27 - 163450825 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Slaughterhouse-Welcome_To_Our_House-2012-CMS.rar
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-06-01 21:40 - 73815456 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Snoop_Dogg_-_Doggystyle__1993_.rar
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-05-22 11:09 - 59122291 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Lost_Tape-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-05-19 11:26 - 98900251 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Talib Kweli - Ear Drum [2007].zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-05-17 21:15 - 90767963 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Eleven_One_Eleven_Theory-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-04-06 12:45 - 138933205 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Taylor_Allderdice-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-03-21 14:06 - 01267266 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tom-Brady-psd16295.zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-03-21 14:00 - 01667266 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tom-Brady-psd53255.zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-03-13 19:59 - 47079365 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\T9KFK-atrilli.net.zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-03-10 19:03 - 12539753 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Super Smash Bros. (USA).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-03-10 18:44 - 06260496 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Super Mario 64 (USA).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-03-10 18:41 - 03067400 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Setup_MagicISO.exe
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-03-10 14:19 - 12611793 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\super_smash_bros_roms_nintendo_64__hedgehog_forumactif_com_.exe
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-02-21 08:32 - 20587465 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Slumdon_Bridge-(DatPiff.com) (1).zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-02-03 19:39 - 68290600 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\The Marshall Mathers LP.zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-01-17 08:17 - 00027049 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim-Razor1911.6808323.TPB.torrent
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-01-17 08:17 - 00027049 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim-Razor1911.6808323.TPB (1).torrent
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2012-01-04 13:52 - 65371320 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die.zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2011-12-22 17:24 - 124984595 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tech N9ne - Welcome To Strangeland.zip
2013-05-07 10:00 - 2011-12-04 21:48 - 01606656 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\SteamInstall.msi
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2013-03-19 18:08 - 07892104 ____A (Muzzy Lane Software, Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\SandstonePlayerSetup-Win32-2.6.35072.220-MHPractice.exe
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2013-03-19 18:01 - 148382405 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Rose_Island_Vol_1-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2013-03-19 17:53 - 76029226 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pilot Nation - Expensive Heat.zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2013-02-10 21:43 - 162592861 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Peep_The_Aprocalypse-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2013-02-10 21:04 - 115525843 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Radical.zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-12-14 13:39 - 35382308 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\ScHoolboy_Q-Habits_And_Contradictions-2012.rar
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-12-14 13:24 - 08913181 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Real Lives 2007.rar
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-12-14 13:15 - 152547743 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\ScHoolboy.Q-Habits.and.Contradictions.2012.rar
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-11-12 21:23 - 00069474 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Quiz 3 B Inventory Chapter .xlsx
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-11-12 21:19 - 00071168 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\P05.xls
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-09-17 13:16 - 00067374 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Quiz 1B.xlsx
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-09-17 13:00 - 00065024 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\P04.xls
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-09-17 12:57 - 00152064 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\P03.xls
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-08-16 20:31 - 132057735 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Psalm_82v6-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-08-03 13:45 - 00341623 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\parks.dat
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-08-03 13:36 - 180784568 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\ootp13setup.exe
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-05-17 19:12 - 116591811 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Rich_Forever-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-05-17 19:07 - 62202915 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\President_Drizzy-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-05-13 17:03 - 83235957 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\schoolboy_q_-_setbacks_(dubcnn).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-05-12 21:54 - 00748039 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pokemon - Silver Version (USA, Europe).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-05-10 21:12 - 53861797 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Setbacks-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-05-05 12:54 - 06996818 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pokemon Emerald.zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-04-22 09:38 - 16777216 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pokemon - Fire Red.GBA
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-04-15 18:59 - 00037888 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\rubric for 5-page research essay 2012.xls
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-03-10 19:15 - 09179164 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pokemon Snap (USA).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-03-10 15:53 - 107850293 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\SCBG.zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-03-09 20:02 - 02080797 ____A (Project64                                                   ) C:\Users\student\Downloads\project64_1.6.exe
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-02-29 15:47 - 00011776 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\rundown_temp.xls
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-02-29 10:42 - 08765192 ____A (Schillergames                                               ) C:\Users\student\Downloads\Real Desktop - Setup.exe
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-01-17 09:22 - 01946728 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\PowerISO49.exe
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2012-01-04 13:03 - 101859714 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Sam Adams - Into The Wild The Pre-Album (Mixtape).zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2011-12-22 14:30 - 83801142 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Rise Against - Endgame.zip
2013-05-07 09:59 - 2011-11-29 09:28 - 01790835 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Poverty & inc inequality.pptx
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2013-02-10 21:57 - 00762664 ____A (DManager) C:\Users\student\Downloads\mplayer_Setup.exe
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2013-02-10 21:24 - 109603767 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NoDJ-Yelawolf-Trunk_Muzik_Returns.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2013-01-22 20:08 - 128270784 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NoLoveLost.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-11-27 17:14 - 170229214 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\O.N.I.F.C. (Deluxe Version).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-08-16 20:27 - 106805594 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\On_The_House-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-08-03 14:25 - 45979416 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\ootp 13 compatible ballcaps from 1990-now.rar
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-06-27 15:56 - 96915512 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Naughty_By_Nature-Naughty_by_Nature-1991-OSR.rar
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-05-21 09:37 - 98744005 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Nay_Nay_Presents_Emurge-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-05-17 21:15 - 167688017 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\More_About_Nothing-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-05-06 18:02 - 00161188 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NO$GBA.2.6a.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-04-29 21:49 - 187938296 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\ootp12demosetup.exe
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-26 22:31 - 06481256 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie+Trice+(2003)+www.respecta.net.rar
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-26 22:30 - 00899103 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd_Future_Presents_Mike_G_-_ALI.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-21 18:54 - 00355671 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NCAA-Logo-psd26573.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-21 18:49 - 00394044 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\nhl-logo-psd66981.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-21 16:46 - 00111805 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NBA-Logo-psd4112 (1).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-21 16:44 - 00111805 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NBA-Logo-psd4112.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-19 05:06 - 00022885 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie.Trice.-.Bottoms.Up..torrent.torrent
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-16 14:18 - 109853425 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd Future - OF_tape_vol 2-atrilli.net.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-14 12:52 - 78150396 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie Trice - Watch The Chrome.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-10 20:20 - 07437144 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NBA Live 2000.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-10 20:07 - 09924110 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NHL Breakaway 99 (USA).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-10 20:03 - 10407295 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NASCAR 99 (USA).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-10 14:32 - 10916172 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mortal+Kombat+Trilogy+(USA).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-03-09 20:33 - 54845361 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Nas_-_Illmatic.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-02-27 15:25 - 37604699 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd_Future_Presents_Radical-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-01-03 14:43 - 35778985 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\N.W.A - 100 Miles And Runnin'.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-01-03 14:40 - 80099478 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\N.W.A.-bleepz 4 Life (1991).zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2012-01-03 14:39 - 97024721 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\NWA - Straight Outta Compton.zip
2013-05-07 09:58 - 2011-12-22 14:32 - 144494239 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\No_Ceilings-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2013-05-11 23:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2013-05-11 23:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2013-05-07 09:57 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2013-04-11 23:32 - 131240266 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mobb_Deep_The_Infamous.zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-12-14 13:25 - 87863607 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\LongLiveA$AP.zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-12-14 13:10 - 64084157 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Long_Term-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-12-14 13:03 - 94720280 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Long_Term_2-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-12-14 13:02 - 108141449 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Live+Love+A$ap.zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-10-24 08:48 - 129089526 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\MMILL_DN.rar
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-09-17 13:15 - 103289274 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\mgk(lace up)-atrilli.net.zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-09-08 10:47 - 00043026 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lifeguard Sched Fall 2012.xlsx
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-08-03 14:27 - 64854774 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\MLB12_The_Show_Ballparks.zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-08-03 13:56 - 116869312 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mood_Muzik_4_A_Turn_for_the_Worst-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-06-26 19:42 - 00000041 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\LRo8xNuLu0bvARuTHN4jBIPtUj4zAeNLVmyIbJ05VihgCWkA3dl9ZxbwkHL_FsLC
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-06-08 13:25 - 02353512 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\LeagueofLegends.exe
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-21 16:18 - 00102107 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\mlb-logo-psd6463.zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-21 16:03 - 01226110 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\MCSBANNER.psd
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-21 14:02 - 00934712 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lebron-James-psd61136.zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-14 17:41 - 101935166 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mood_Muzik_3-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-12 21:16 - 566673575 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Moneyball (2011) BRRip.m4v
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-10 18:34 - 27831073 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Legend of Zelda, The - Majora's Mask (USA).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-10 14:31 - 11007401 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Madden_NFL_2002_(USA).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-03-10 14:27 - 26999427 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2012-01-04 14:41 - 60353486 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lil Wayne - I am Not a Human Being (Album).zip
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2011-11-01 10:03 - 00467517 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Monopoly.pptx
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-05-07 09:56 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Apple
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-05-07 09:56 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Apple Computer
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-05-07 09:56 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-04-11 23:25 - 119229804 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kiss The Ring (Deluxe Edition).zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-03-19 18:40 - 137402708 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\King_Remembered_In_Time-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-02-10 21:22 - 189496425 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\LAX (Deluxe Edition).zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-02-10 21:06 - 151195501 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\King (Deluxe Edition).zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-01-17 17:52 - 87143400 ____A (Apple Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunesSetup.exe
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2012-12-14 13:19 - 140552856 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kush_OJ-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2012-11-27 16:56 - 128125868 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Jesus.zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2012-08-21 09:01 - 00026840 ____A (GEAR Software Inc.) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2012-06-08 13:26 - 02353512 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\LeagueofLegends (1).exe
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2012-04-09 18:02 - 00076288 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\League Cap Breakdown.xls
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2012-04-09 17:26 - 00001158 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\League Cap Breakdown - Tigers.tsv
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2011-12-25 09:24 - 84459360 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon.zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2011-12-25 09:22 - 89931990 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon II The Legend of Mr. Rager [HEAVYSWAG.COM].zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2011-12-24 16:35 - 88757304 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kendrick Lamar - Overly Dedicated.zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2011-12-24 15:49 - 125553240 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kendrick Lamar - Section 80.zip
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2011-12-22 12:16 - 125627037 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\JKD.zip
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\Out of the Park Developments
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\My Games
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\msh
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Apple
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-04-12 05:45 - 01211752 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ntfs.sys
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-04-11 23:16 - 145422522 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Indicud.zip
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-03-19 18:07 - 145292653 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\I Am Not a Human Being II (Deluxe Version).zip
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-03-18 21:04 - 03968856 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-03-18 21:04 - 03913560 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-03-18 20:48 - 00038912 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\csrsrv.dll
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-03-18 18:49 - 00069632 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-02-28 19:09 - 02347008 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-02-14 20:37 - 03217408 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mstscax.dll
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-02-14 20:34 - 00131584 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\aaclient.dll
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-02-14 19:25 - 00036864 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\tsgqec.dll
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-02-11 19:32 - 00015872 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usb8023.sys
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-02-10 21:57 - 00747672 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\iLividSetup.exe
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-02-10 21:47 - 00223966 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\invincible.psd
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-01-23 20:47 - 00196328 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\fvevol.sys
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-01-17 18:47 - 87143400 ____A (Apple Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunesSetup (1).exe
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-01-02 21:05 - 01293672 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\tcpip.sys
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-01-02 21:04 - 00187752 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\FWPKCLNT.SYS
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2012-11-12 21:11 - 253130155 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Lupe_Fiasco-Lasers_(Deluxe_Version)-(2011).zip
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2012-06-26 19:13 - 68508020 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ice T - Power [1988]- Bizerkmusic.com.zip
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2012-05-18 22:07 - 124305425 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Talib_Kweli-Gutter_Rainbows_(Deluxe_Version)-(2011).rar
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2012-05-13 18:23 - 478041753 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Tech_N9ne-All_6s_and_7s_%28Deluxe_Edition%29-%282011%29.rar
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2011-12-22 17:34 - 178301786 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Atmosphere-The_Family_Sign_(Deluxe_Version)-(2011).zip
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2011-12-01 09:52 - 00641515 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Income Inequality2.pptx
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2011-11-29 09:29 - 00645121 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Immigration.pptx
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2011-11-20 14:41 - 00385024 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Immigration.ppt
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2011-11-03 08:50 - 00212043 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Imperfect competition.pptx
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2013-04-11 23:56 - 175779958 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Friday_Night_Lights-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2013-04-11 23:38 - 136927015 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Hotel California (Deluxe Version).zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2013-04-11 23:31 - 155646806 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\God Forgives_ I Don_t _Deluxe Edition_.zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2013-01-22 20:44 - 00051724 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\HDvideo-v4.exe
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2013-01-22 20:10 - 00051724 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\HDvideo-v4 (2).exe
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2013-01-22 20:10 - 00051724 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\HDvideo-v4 (1).exe
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2013-01-03 20:50 - 00169984 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\winsrv.dll
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-12-14 13:18 - 00017086 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Final Exam 2 PM Class.xlsx
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-12-14 13:10 - 04337660 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Habits_&_Contradictions.zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-11-12 21:13 - 131529955 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\bleep_Em_We_Ball-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-08-16 20:25 - 30615650 ____A (Sports Mogul Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\FootballMogul2012Setup.exe
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-06-29 20:23 - 194304256 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\GOOD_Vs_YMCMB-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-06-29 20:22 - 194304256 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\GOOD_Vs_YMCMB-(DatPiff.com) (1).zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-05-17 19:14 - 62833842 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Finally_Famous_3-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-05-05 20:36 - 79942368 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\EPIC_Every_Play_Is_Crucial-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-03-10 20:19 - 09805311 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Fox Sports College Hoops '99.zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-02-27 15:06 - 38475313 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\hodgybeats-untitledep.zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2012-01-06 18:04 - 167423791 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Game-The_R.E.D._Album__iTunes_Deluxe_Edition_-2011.zip
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2011-11-19 20:39 - 00493520 ____A (Facebook Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\FacebookVideoCallSetup_v1.2.203.0.exe
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2011-09-12 13:55 - 00602456 ____A (Google Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\GoogleEarthPluginSetup.exe
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-05-07 09:53 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\FALL2011
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-05-07 09:53 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\Arktos
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-04-11 23:28 - 116812354 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-03-19 18:38 - 00026624 __ASH C:\Users\student\Documents\~WRL3748.tmp
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-02-10 21:03 - 00028160 __ASH C:\Users\student\Documents\~WRL1331.tmp
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-01-22 20:54 - 00290130 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\eminem avi.psd
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-01-22 20:20 - 01312446 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\EminemFB.psd
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-01-22 20:07 - 00292577 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\EMINEMtwitter.psd
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-01-22 19:57 - 00040448 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\StatsHW2.1.xls
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-01-17 17:50 - 00137820 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\save1.SNA
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-12-14 13:51 - 00001785 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\desmume.ini
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-12-14 12:59 - 00017456 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\FrankliveraFINALEXAM.xlsx
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-11-27 17:07 - 01335296 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\Future Impact of MLB.ppt
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-11-27 16:35 - 00024064 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\Activity Log.xls
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-11-12 21:19 - 00016113 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\frankliveraEXAM2.xlsx
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-11-12 21:05 - 00069701 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\frankliveraquizinventories.xlsx
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-10-24 09:11 - 00025092 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\Copy of Quiz on Ch 11b(1).xlsx
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-10-24 09:10 - 02731008 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\sportseconomics4.ppt
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-10-24 08:58 - 08860160 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\penpal.ppt
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-10-24 08:35 - 03864064 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\khadarlispresentation1.ppt
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-10-24 08:33 - 15534592 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\sportseconomics3.ppt
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-09-17 13:46 - 03051008 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\sportseconomics2.ppt
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-09-17 13:14 - 03619328 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\sportseconomics1.ppt
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-09-17 12:56 - 00228352 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\khadarlisflier.pub
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-09-17 12:52 - 00296960 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\management dashboard.xls
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-08-24 17:36 - 121449011 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Detroit-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-07-04 13:58 - 84688976 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\DJ_Frank_White-Yelawolf_M16-Heart_Of_Dixie.zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-06-02 15:02 - 84080399 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Devil Without A Cause.zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-05-17 19:50 - 103697405 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dreamchasers-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-05-17 19:02 - 111694186 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dreamchasers_2-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-05-12 21:44 - 00979456 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\DeSmuME-1587.exe
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-02-27 15:25 - 52592210 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Earl-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-01-26 09:32 - 37942592 ____A (DyKnow                 ) C:\Users\student\Downloads\dyknowinstall51_x86.exe
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-01-04 14:19 - 124818258 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Eminem- Straight From The Vault  EP (Deluxe Edition).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-01-04 14:17 - 60485588 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Eminem-Infinite(eminemmediafire.blogspot.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-01-04 13:26 - 143331405 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Drake - Thank Me Later (2010).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-01-04 13:15 - 97542667 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dr_Dre-2001-1999-RNS.zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-01-03 15:55 - 75706613 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dr. Dre (1992) The Chronic.zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2012-01-03 14:10 - 77168386 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Drake - Take Care (album).zip
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2011-12-26 18:23 - 00002586 ____A C:\Users\student\Documents\Install STAR WARS The Old Republic.log
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:53 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\[ www.Torrenting.com ] - Captain America-Dvdrip-Xvid-MRFIXIT
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 0-60
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\XXX-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Wolf
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Who_You_Mad_At_Me_Or_Yourself-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Waka Flocka Flame - Triple F Life - Friends, Fans & Family (Deluxe Version) [iTunes]
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\VA-CS iTunes
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\V6_The_Gift-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-02-10 22:00 - 111124738 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Comeback_Season-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-02-10 21:08 - 92992483 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Clipse Hell Hath No Fury via iTunes.zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-01-22 19:57 - 53416521 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_2-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-01-22 19:57 - 46496105 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_1-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-11-27 16:48 - 00895464 ____A (Oracle Corporation) C:\Users\student\Downloads\chromeinstall-7u9.exe
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-11-27 11:37 - 00430080 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap008.ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-11-12 21:08 - 00498176 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap007.ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-10-24 08:33 - 00872960 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap011(1).ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-10-24 08:33 - 00416768 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap006.ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-10-24 08:32 - 00382464 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap005.ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-09-17 13:23 - 00373760 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap004.ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-09-17 13:15 - 101620106 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\CH5.rar
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-09-17 13:05 - 02958357 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Day 1 connect Fall2012.pptx
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-09-17 12:59 - 00502784 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap011.ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-09-17 12:57 - 00480256 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap003.ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-09-17 12:53 - 00480256 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Chap003 (1).ppt
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-09-08 10:27 - 00081408 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ch 1 Excel P8A Blank.xls
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-08-24 16:49 - 78894365 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dedication_4-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-06-02 15:09 - 42025838 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cypress_Hill_-_Black_Sunday.rar
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-05-13 17:00 - 70745075 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cartoon_Cereal-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-04-06 12:43 - 221101444 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\California_Republic-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-02-09 09:31 - 00909600 ____A (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\chromeinstall.exe
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-01-04 13:41 - 85251026 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Currensy_Presents-Jet_Life-Jet_World_Order-(RapGodFathers.info).zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2012-01-04 13:36 - 73919084 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Currensy-Weekend_At_Burnies-2011-CR.zip
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2011-12-06 09:34 - 00550556 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ch. 21 -Health Care.pptx
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2011-10-18 09:21 - 01386966 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ch. 8 - Pure Competition in the Short Run.pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\uniforms and logos 1990-now
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00001788 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\Spotify.lnk
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tyga_-_Careless_World_-_Rise_Of_The_Last_King_(Deluxe_Edition)_[CD-Rip][2012]
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Spotify
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-02-10 21:08 - 79076207 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\blue-chips.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-02-10 21:07 - 72284932 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Action_Bronson_and_Alchemist-Rare_Chandeliers.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-02-10 21:04 - 136614605 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Based On a T.R.U. Story (Deluxe Version).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-12-14 13:20 - 130053502 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ab-Soul.rar
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-12-14 13:14 - 81834411 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cabin_Fever-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-12-14 13:03 - 59758395 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Black_Hippy-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-11-27 16:40 - 00024064 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Activity Log.xls
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-11-27 16:37 - 00613376 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\battuta1.ppt
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-11-27 16:32 - 102906356 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Black Jesus 103012 MAIN.wav
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-11-12 21:13 - 96130579 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\A_Loose_Quarter-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-10-24 08:45 - 124208757 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cabin_Fever_2-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-05-08 09:23 - 49176458 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\businessplanpresentation.pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-05-07 15:04 - 23968792 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\businessplanpresentation.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-05-05 14:29 - 132702294 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\B.o.B+BoB+-+Strange+Clouds+(iTunes+Version+2012).rar
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-04-22 17:05 - 00034304 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\BUS101_Team_Assessment_Form(1) (1).xls
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-04-22 09:36 - 05987111 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2012_04_22.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-04-19 11:57 - 01857194 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\BUS 101 Marketing Competition (1).pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-04-13 09:01 - 01671973 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\BUS 101 Marketing Competition.pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-03-21 17:43 - 00751337 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\brief.Ch8.FiscalPol2012.pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-03-21 14:11 - 00041180 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\backslash.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-03-10 15:34 - 278420259 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Baseball.Mogul.2012-TiNYiSO.rar
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-02-27 10:15 - 00549324 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\BUS 101 Target.pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-02-09 17:10 - 03721889 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\businessteamphoto_edited-1.psd
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-02-02 10:52 - 00026624 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\BUS101_Team_Assessment_Form(1).xls
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2012-02-02 10:47 - 02430476 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\BOOKSS11_1.pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-12-22 17:06 - 76215273 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Atmosphere_-_When_Life_Gives_You_Lemons_You_Paint_That_bleep_Gold_2008.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-12-22 17:05 - 62264819 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Atmosphere - Strictly Leakage.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-12-22 17:03 - 66929906 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Atmosphere - Seven's Travels.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-12-22 17:02 - 73806963 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Big_Sean-Finally_Famous-2011.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-12-22 14:45 - 55029117 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Bon Jovi - 1988 NEW JERSEY.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-12-22 14:34 - 66406718 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Bon_Jovi_-_Have_A_Nice_Day.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-12-17 19:06 - 00012794 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Baseball_Mogul_2010.4829688.TPB.torrent
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-16 21:20 - 00181574 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\bwckschd.BRYDownloadSCHED
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-16 21:02 - 15889513 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2011_11_17.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-16 21:00 - 21327902 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2011_11_16 (4).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-16 20:56 - 19065232 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2011_11_16.zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-16 16:08 - 19210816 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2011_11_16 (3).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-16 16:07 - 36244305 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2011_11_16 (1).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-16 16:05 - 14713332 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2011_11_16 (2).zip
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-11-08 23:21 - 00098617 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\antitrust policy & regulation.pptx
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2011-10-27 10:11 - 00628732 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Agriculture.pptx
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-29 20:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Spotify
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tupac V0 Discography
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Truly_Yours-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\TRU_REALigion-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Trouble Man Heavy Is the Head (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-04-11 23:46 - 09421423 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\01 Bugatti (feat. Future & Rick Ross.m4a
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-04-11 23:23 - 05986950 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\05 Domo23-atrilli.net.m4a
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-02-10 21:55 - 07035838 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\01 Whoa (feat. Tyler, The Creator).m4a
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-02-10 21:25 - 00433152 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\07_ppt (2).ppt
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-01-22 19:58 - 00001544 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\Search.lnk
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-01-17 17:50 - 00002216 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-12-14 13:06 - 00460272 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\7zip_RocketFuelInstaller.exe
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-12-14 13:06 - 00460272 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\7zip_RocketFuelInstaller (1).exe
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-12-14 13:02 - 89523884 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\1999-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-11-27 17:06 - 08225639 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\01 F__kin' Problems (feat. Drake, 2.m4a
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-08-03 14:18 - 00000328 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\11 - Rescue Me.m3u
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-07-06 13:35 - 71254114 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\5_Murder_By_Numbers-(DatPiff.com) (1).zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-06-19 03:12 - 00033280 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\2012 BED TYPE CODES .XLS
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-06-01 21:43 - 61802055 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\2006 - Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later [HipHop-Base.Blogfa.Com].rar
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-06-01 17:43 - 03530122 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\2554 - Marvel - Ultimate Alliance (U)(Rising Sun).zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-06-01 17:27 - 25827076 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\3703 - X-Men Origins - Wolverine (US)(M2)(XenoPhobia).7z
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-06-01 17:25 - 34053263 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\0436 - X-Men - The Official Game (U)(Psyfer).7z
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-05-15 20:04 - 138818909 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\50_Cent_-_Before_I_Self_Destruct_(iTunes_Deluxe_Version)_2009.zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-05-12 22:36 - 110780348 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\5585 - Pokemon - Black Version (DSi Enhanced)(USA) (E).zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-05-06 20:07 - 110780348 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\5585+-+Pokemon+-+Black+Version+(DSi+Enhanced)(USA)+(E).zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-05-05 12:51 - 00065536 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan).sav
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-05-05 12:33 - 06976137 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan).zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-03-27 09:09 - 195358103 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\2Pac - All Eyes On Me www.musicinjection.net.rar
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-03-21 16:35 - 01398459 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\3D-NFL-Logo-psd74216.zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-03-12 19:42 - 00129457 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\13 Mar 2012.rar
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-03-06 10:40 - 00002236 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\Adobe Premiere Elements 9.lnk
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-03-06 10:40 - 00001862 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.lnk
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2012-01-04 14:18 - 29569145 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin [2003][Ogg].zip
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2011-12-22 12:43 - 55360406 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\50-CENT-THE-BIG-10-MIXTAPE-EXPLICIT.zip
2013-05-07 09:48 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 88323920 ____A (Apple Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunesSetup (2).exe
2013-05-07 09:48 - 2013-05-07 09:48 - 00092776 ____A (Spotify Ltd) C:\Users\student\Downloads\SpotifySetup.exe
2013-05-07 09:47 - 2013-05-07 09:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tosh.0 Season 3 Complete

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2013-05-29 21:33 - 2012-08-08 10:20 - 00692104 ____A (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\System32\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2013-05-29 21:33 - 2012-08-08 10:20 - 00071048 ____A (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\System32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2013-05-29 21:33 - 2012-08-08 10:20 - 00000830 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2013-05-29 21:03 - 2012-12-31 07:20 - 00000888 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00001764 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\188F1432-103A-4ffb-80F1-36B633C5C9E1
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iTunes
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-29 20:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iPod
2013-05-29 20:59 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2013-05-29 20:45 - 2009-07-13 20:34 - 00017408 ___AH C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2013-05-29 20:45 - 2009-07-13 20:34 - 00017408 ___AH C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2013-05-29 20:54 - 00000004 ____A C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.ini
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2012-12-31 07:44 - 00056140 ____A C:\QcOSD.txt
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2012-12-31 07:20 - 00000884 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2011-06-20 08:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\vulScan
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2011-06-20 08:21 - 00027356 ____A C:\Windows\System32\prfh0804.dat
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2011-06-20 08:21 - 00020862 ____A C:\Windows\System32\prfc0804.dat
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2011-06-20 08:10 - 00033934 ____A C:\Windows\System32\perfh011.dat
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2011-06-20 08:10 - 00020862 ____A C:\Windows\System32\perfc011.dat
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2011-06-20 07:48 - 00034156 ____A C:\Windows\System32\perfh012.dat
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2011-06-20 07:48 - 00020862 ____A C:\Windows\System32\perfc012.dat
2013-05-29 20:39 - 2009-07-20 21:30 - 00889162 ____A C:\Windows\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2013-05-29 20:38 - 2011-06-22 06:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA
2013-05-29 20:38 - 2011-04-26 15:34 - 01872511 ____A C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2013-05-29 20:38 - 2009-07-13 20:53 - 00000006 ___AH C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2013-05-29 20:38 - 2009-07-13 20:39 - 00080645 ____A C:\Windows\setupact.log
2013-05-29 20:37 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Spotify
2013-05-29 20:37 - 2011-05-27 11:43 - 00025852 ____A C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2013-05-29 20:24 - 2013-05-29 20:19 - 00000000 ___SD C:\ComboFix
2013-05-12 03:30 - 2013-05-12 03:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\FRST
2013-05-12 00:12 - 2013-05-12 00:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
2013-05-12 00:09 - 2013-05-12 00:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\LiveLoveAap-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-12 00:04 - 2013-05-12 00:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\eSellerate
2013-05-12 00:04 - 2011-05-31 05:54 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\eSellerate
2013-05-12 00:03 - 2013-05-12 00:03 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Out of the Park Developments
2013-05-12 00:02 - 2013-05-12 00:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Out of the Park Baseball 13
2013-05-12 00:02 - 2013-05-12 00:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Out of the Park Developments
2013-05-11 23:59 - 2013-05-11 23:59 - 124813482 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\LiveLoveAap-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-11 23:57 - 2013-05-11 23:56 - 00001458 ____A C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt
2013-05-11 23:56 - 2013-05-11 23:56 - 00545954 ____A (Oleg N. Scherbakov) C:\Users\student\Downloads\JRT.exe
2013-05-11 23:56 - 2013-05-11 23:56 - 00545954 ____A (Oleg N. Scherbakov) C:\Users\student\Downloads\JRT (1).exe
2013-05-11 23:56 - 2013-05-11 23:55 - 00632031 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
2013-05-11 23:49 - 2013-05-11 23:49 - 00040448 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\beach staff phone list.xls
2013-05-11 23:48 - 2013-05-11 23:48 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\ESET
2013-05-11 23:46 - 2013-05-11 23:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Qoobox
2013-05-11 23:45 - 2013-05-11 23:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\erdnt
2013-05-11 23:44 - 2013-05-11 23:44 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Well_Done_3-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-11 23:44 - 2013-05-11 23:43 - 05075099 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\student\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
2013-05-11 23:42 - 2013-05-11 23:42 - 107665014 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Well_Done_3-(DatPiff.com).zip
2013-05-11 23:42 - 2009-07-13 18:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\rescache
2013-05-11 23:37 - 2013-05-07 09:57 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2013-05-11 23:37 - 2012-08-08 10:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00001473 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Anvi AD Blocker.lnk
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00001157 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Anvi Smart Defender.lnk
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Sun
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Anvisoft
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Anvisoft
2013-05-11 23:36 - 2013-05-11 23:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Anvisoft
2013-05-11 23:29 - 2013-05-11 23:29 - 29016792 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\asdsetup.exe
2013-05-11 23:25 - 2013-05-11 23:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Excuse My French (Deluxe)
2013-05-11 23:25 - 2011-05-27 10:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2013-05-11 23:23 - 2013-05-11 23:23 - 00000753 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\JRT.txt
2013-05-11 23:21 - 2013-05-11 23:21 - 00002261 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\SpyHunter.lnk
2013-05-11 23:21 - 2013-05-11 23:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\sh4ldr
2013-05-11 23:21 - 2013-05-11 23:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group
2013-05-11 23:21 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\E89498D814304A2BA76A4A71326981E9.TMP
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\ERUNT
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\JRT
2013-05-11 23:20 - 2013-05-11 23:19 - 00728960 ____A (Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\SpyHunter-Installer.exe
2013-05-11 23:19 - 2009-07-13 18:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\NDF
2013-05-11 23:18 - 2013-05-12 00:06 - 166136759 ____A C:\Users\student\Downloads\Excuse My French (Deluxe).zip
2013-05-11 23:18 - 2009-07-13 20:33 - 00436432 ____A C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 294312283 ____A C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00141664 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-21091-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00141088 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-23649-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00141088 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-19172-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00131072 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\051213-16785-01.dmp
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2013-05-11 23:17 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Minidump
2013-05-11 23:17 - 2011-04-26 15:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2013-05-11 23:16 - 2009-07-13 18:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\zh-HK
2013-05-11 23:16 - 2009-07-13 18:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\tr-TR
2013-05-11 23:16 - 2009-07-13 18:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions
2013-05-11 23:02 - 2013-05-11 23:02 - 00000000 ___AH C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_09_00.Wdf
2013-05-11 23:02 - 2013-05-07 09:57 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2013-05-11 22:56 - 2011-05-27 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Help
2013-05-11 22:42 - 2013-05-11 22:38 - 00009825 ____A C:\Windows\IE10_main.log
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 14323200 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 13761024 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 03419136 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d2d1.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02877440 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02706432 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02284544 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 02046464 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01988096 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10warp.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01766912 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01504768 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01441280 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01400416 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dat
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01247744 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\DWrite.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01230336 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WindowsCodecs.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01158144 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\XpsPrint.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01129984 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 01080832 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00906240 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\FntCache.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00745472 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00719360 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00690688 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\jscript.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00629248 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00604160 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10level9.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00523264 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\vbscript.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00493056 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00417792 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WMPhoto.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00391168 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00364544 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00361984 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\html.iec
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00357888 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dxtmsft.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00293376 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dxgi.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00249856 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1core.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00242200 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00232960 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\url.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00226816 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dxtrans.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00220160 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10core.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00207872 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00204800 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\webcheck.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00187392 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\UIAnimation.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00185344 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\elshyph.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00163840 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msrating.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00161792 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00158720 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msls31.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00150528 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iexpress.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00138752 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wextract.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00137216 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00125440 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\occache.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00117248 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00110592 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\IEAdvpack.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00109056 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00082432 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\inseng.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00079872 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtmled.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00073728 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00071680 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00069120 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\icardie.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00061952 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\tdc.ocx
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00061440 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00057344 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\pngfilt.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00048640 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshtmler.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00042496 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00041984 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00039424 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00038400 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\imgutil.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00033280 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00023040 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\licmgr10.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00012800 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00011776 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00010752 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00009728 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00005632 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00005632 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-11 22:40 - 2013-05-11 22:40 - 00002560 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2013-05-07 10:45 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tosh.0 Season 1 Complete
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tom-Brady-psd53255
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tom-Brady-psd16295
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tip-ThatHustle.com-2010
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Lost_Tape-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Game-Doctors_Advocate
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The_Eleven_One_Eleven_Theory-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\The Game - The Documentary
2013-05-07 10:41 - 2013-05-07 10:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tech N9ne
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Taylor_Allderdice-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Talib Kweli
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\T9KFK-atrilli.net
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\T.I. Paper Trail (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\States
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\So_Far_Gone-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Snoop_Dogg_-_Doggystyle__1993_
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Slaughterhouse-Welcome_To_Our_House-2012-CMS
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Slaughterhouse Complete Discography [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:40 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Skrillex
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Setbacks-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\schoolboy_q_-_setbacks_(dubcnn)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ScHoolboy.Q-Habits.and.Contradictions.2012
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\SCBG
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Rose_Island_Vol_1-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Rich_Forever-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Radioactive
2013-05-07 10:39 - 2013-05-07 10:39 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Radical
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Psalm_82v6-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\project-status-dashboard-xl2007
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\President_Drizzy-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pokemon Emerald
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Pilot Nation - Expensive Heat
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Peep_The_Aprocalypse-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ootp 13 compatible ballcaps from 1990-now
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\On_The_House-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd_Future_Presents_Radical-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:38 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All - Discography
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Odd Future - OF_tape_vol 2-atrilli.net
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie_Trice-Cheers-RETAIL-2003-ESC
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie Trice - Watch The Chrome
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie Trice - Bottoms Up [2012-MP3-Cov][Bubanee]
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Obie Trice - Bottoms Up . 2012 . [Album]
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\O.N.I.F.C. (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:37 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Notorious BIG - The Discography
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NoLoveLost
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NoDJ-Yelawolf-Trunk_Muzik_Returns
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NO$GBA.2.6a
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\nhl-logo-psd66981
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NCAA-Logo-psd26573
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\NBA-Logo-psd4112
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Nay_Nay_Presents_Emurge-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:36 - 2013-05-07 10:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Naughty_By_Nature-Naughty_by_Nature-1991-OSR
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Nas Discography (iTunes Edition) [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\N64 Games
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\More_About_Nothing-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mood_Muzik_4_A_Turn_for_the_Worst-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Mobb_Deep_The_Infamous
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\MMILL_DN
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\mlb-logo-psd6463
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\mgk(lace up)-atrilli.net
2013-05-07 10:35 - 2013-05-07 10:35 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Madden_NFL_2002_(USA)
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\LongLiveA$AP
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Long_Term_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Long_Term-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Live+Love+A$ap
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:34 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lil.Wayne-2008-Tha.Carter.III.Deluxe.Edition
2013-05-07 10:34 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lil Wayne Discography + Mixtapes
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Lebron-James-psd61136
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\LAX (Deluxe Edition)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kush_OJ-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kiss The Ring (Deluxe Edition)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\King_Remembered_In_Time-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:32 - 2013-05-07 10:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\King (Deluxe Edition)
2013-05-07 10:31 - 2013-05-07 10:31 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Kanye West Complete Discography (iTunes Edition) [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:31 - 2013-05-07 10:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Joe Budden Discography 16 albums 2003-2009
2013-05-07 10:30 - 2013-05-07 10:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Jesus
2013-05-07 10:30 - 2013-05-07 10:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Jeezy Discography
2013-05-07 10:29 - 2013-05-07 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Jay-Z Complete Discography (iTunes) [theLEAK]
2013-05-07 10:28 - 2013-05-07 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\J. Cole - Cole World- The Sideline Story
2013-05-07 10:28 - 2013-05-07 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Tech_N9ne-All_6s_and_7s__28Deluxe_Edition_29-_282011%29
2013-05-07 10:28 - 2013-05-07 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Talib_Kweli-Gutter_Rainbows_(Deluxe_Version)-(2011)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunes-Lupe_Fiasco-Lasers_(Deluxe_Version)-(2011)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Indicud
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ice T - Power [1988]- Bizerkmusic.com
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\I Am Not a Human Being II (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\I Am Legend 2007 [MissouriMike]
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Hotel California (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\hodgybeats-untitledep
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Greatest Hits - Naughty's Nicest
2013-05-07 10:27 - 2013-05-07 10:27 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\GOOD_Vs_YMCMB-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\God Forgives_ I Don_t _Deluxe Edition_
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Game - The Red Album Stumpie1971
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\bleep_Em_We_Ball-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Friday_Night_Lights-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Fox Sports College Hoops '99
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Finally_Famous_3-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:26 - 2013-05-07 10:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ESPN.30.For.30.June.17.1994.2010.DVDRip.XViD-SPRiNTER [NO-RAR] - [ www.torrentday.com ]
2013-05-07 10:25 - 2013-05-07 10:25 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ESPN.30.for.30.Jordan.Rides.The.Bus.2010.DVDRip.XviD-SPRiNTER [NO-RAR] - [ www.torrentday.com ]
2013-05-07 10:25 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\epsxe170
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\EPIC_Every_Play_Is_Crucial-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
2013-05-07 10:16 - 2013-05-07 10:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Eminem, D12, Bizarre + Proof (Discography) [iTunes Edition] {tL}
2013-05-07 10:14 - 2013-05-07 10:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP (2000)
2013-05-07 10:14 - 2013-05-07 10:14 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Earl-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dreamchasers_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dreamchasers-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\DJ_Frank_White-Yelawolf_M16-Heart_Of_Dixie
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Devil Without A Cause
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Detroit-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Dedication_4-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_1-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cypress_Hill_-_Black_Sunday
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Comeback_Season-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Clipse Hell Hath No Fury via iTunes
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cheats
2013-05-07 10:13 - 2013-05-07 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\CH5
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cartoon_Cereal-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Capitalism.2.PC.Game(djDEVASTATE™)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Capitalism.2.and.Capitalism.Plus
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\California_Republic-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cabin_Fever_2-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Cabin_Fever-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:12 - 2013-05-07 10:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Black_Hippy-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:11 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Big L Discography
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Big L - The Big Picture
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Battery
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Based On a T.R.U. Story (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Baseball.Mogul.2012-TiNYiSO
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\B.o.B+BoB+-+Strange+Clouds+(iTunes+Version+2012)
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray
2013-05-07 10:10 - 2013-05-07 10:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\B.o.B Presents
2013-05-07 10:09 - 2013-05-07 10:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Attachments_2012_04_22
2013-05-07 10:09 - 2013-05-07 10:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Atmosphere - Seven's Travels
2013-05-07 10:09 - 2013-05-07 10:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\A_Loose_Quarter-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:09 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Action_Bronson_and_Alchemist-Rare_Chandeliers
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Ab-Soul
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\8 Mile[Soundtrack][2002][MP3@320kbps]-FLAWL3SS
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\5585 - Pokemon - Black Version (DSi Enhanced)(USA) (E)
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\50_Cent_-_Before_I_Self_Destruct_(iTunes_Deluxe_Version)_2009
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\50 Cent Discography (pt.1) 15 Albums (Kingdom-music by KloWn)
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\5_Murder_By_Numbers-(DatPiff.com) (1)
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:04 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\Spring 2012
2013-05-07 10:04 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\50 Cent
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\3D-NFL-Logo-psd74216
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\2006 - Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later [HipHop-Base.Blogfa.Com]
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\2005___The_Documentary_-_Game
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\1999-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)
2013-05-07 10:02 - 2013-05-07 10:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\-=The Game - The Documentary=-
2013-05-07 09:57 - 2013-05-07 09:57 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-05-07 09:56 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Apple
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-05-07 09:56 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Apple Computer
2013-05-07 09:56 - 2013-05-07 09:56 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\Out of the Park Developments
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\My Games
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\msh
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Apple
2013-05-07 09:55 - 2013-05-07 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2013-05-07 09:54 - 2011-06-20 10:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\Fragments
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-05-07 09:53 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\FALL2011
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-05-07 09:53 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Documents\Arktos
2013-05-07 09:53 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\[ www.Torrenting.com ] - Captain America-Dvdrip-Xvid-MRFIXIT
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 0-60
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\XXX-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Wolf
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Who_You_Mad_At_Me_Or_Yourself-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Waka Flocka Flame - Triple F Life - Friends, Fans & Family (Deluxe Version) [iTunes]
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\VA-CS iTunes
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\V6_The_Gift-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:52 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\uniforms and logos 1990-now
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00001788 ____A C:\Users\student\Desktop\Spotify.lnk
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tyga_-_Careless_World_-_Rise_Of_The_Last_King_(Deluxe_Edition)_[CD-Rip][2012]
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:51 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\AppData\Local\Spotify
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tupac V0 Discography
2013-05-07 09:51 - 2013-05-07 09:48 - 88323920 ____A (Apple Inc.) C:\Users\student\Downloads\iTunesSetup (2).exe
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Truly_Yours-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\TRU_REALigion-(DatPiff.com)
2013-05-07 09:50 - 2013-05-07 09:50 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Trouble Man Heavy Is the Head (Deluxe Version)
2013-05-07 09:49 - 2013-05-07 09:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tosh.0 Season 3 Complete
2013-05-07 09:48 - 2013-05-07 09:48 - 00092776 ____A (Spotify Ltd) C:\Users\student\Downloads\SpotifySetup.exe
2013-05-07 09:47 - 2013-05-07 10:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\student\Downloads\Tosh.0 Season 2 Complete
2013-05-07 09:45 - 2009-07-13 20:53 - 00032598 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT
2013-05-01 22:06 - 2011-05-27 10:47 - 00238872 ____N (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MpSigStub.exe

Other Malware:
===========
C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat
C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.ini

==================== Known DLLs (Whitelisted) ================

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\clbcatq.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\COMDLG32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IERTUTIL.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IMAGEHLP.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IMM32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\LPK.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSCTF.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVCRT.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NORMALIZ.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NSI.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OLEAUT32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PSAPI.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Setupapi.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SHELL32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SHLWAPI.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\URLMON.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\USP10.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WININET.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WLDAP32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WS2_32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DifxApi.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe
[2011-06-20 07:19] - [2010-11-20 04:17] - 0286720 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) 6D13E1406F50C66E2A95D97F22C47560

C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe
[2009-07-13 15:36] - [2009-07-13 17:14] - 0096256 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) B5C5DCAD3899512020D135600129D665

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!.
C:\Windows\explorer.exe
[2011-05-27 11:49] - [2011-02-24 21:30] - 2616320 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) 8B88EBBB05A0E56B7DCC708498C02B3E

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!.
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
[2009-07-13 15:19] - [2009-07-13 17:14] - 0020992 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) 54A47F6B5E09A77E61649109C6A08866

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!.
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe
[2009-07-13 15:11] - [2009-07-13 17:14] - 0259072 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) 5F1B6A9C35D3D5CA72D6D6FDEF9747D6

C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll
[2011-06-20 07:19] - [2010-11-20 04:21] - 0811520 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) F1DD3ACAEE5E6B4BBC69BC6DF75CEF66

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!.
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe
[2011-06-20 07:19] - [2010-11-20 04:17] - 0026624 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) 61AC3EFDFACFDD3F0F11DD4FD4044223

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe IS MISSING <==== ATTENTION!.
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys
[2011-06-20 07:19] - [2010-11-20 04:30] - 0245632 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) F497F67932C6FA693D7DE2780631CFE7

==================== EXE ASSOCIATION =====================

HKLM\...\.exe: exefile => OK
HKLM\...\exefile\DefaultIcon: %1 => OK
HKLM\...\exefile\open\command: "%1" %* => OK

==================== Restore Points  =========================

==================== Memory info ===========================

Percentage of memory in use: 19%
Total physical RAM: 3983.23 MB
Available physical RAM: 3221.1 MB
Total Pagefile: 3981.43 MB
Available Pagefile: 3208.71 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.86 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (Windows7_OS) (Fixed) (Total:296.92 GB) (Free:101.93 GB) NTFS (Disk=0 Partition=2) ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]
Drive e: (Repair disc Windows 7 64-bit) (CDROM) (Total:0.25 GB) (Free:0 GB) UDF
Drive f: (KINGSTON) (Removable) (Total:1.87 GB) (Free:1.79 GB) FAT (Disk=1 Partition=1)
Drive x: (Boot) (Fixed) (Total:0.03 GB) (Free:0.03 GB) NTFS
Drive y: (SYSTEM_DRV) (Fixed) (Total:1.17 GB) (Free:0.92 GB) NTFS (Disk=0 Partition=1) ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (Size: 298 GB) (Disk ID: C775BB40)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=1 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 2: (Not Active) - (Size=297 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

========================================================
Disk: 1 (Size: 2 GB) (Disk ID: 04030201)
Partition 1: (Not Active) - (Size=2 GB) - (Type=06)

Last Boot: 2013-05-29 21:16

==================== End Of Log ============================

#13 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

Hello patriots1457

Open notepad. Please copy the contents of the code box below. To do this highlight the contents of the box and right click on it. Paste this into the open notepad. Save it on the flash drive as fixlist.txt

HKU\student\...\Winlogon: [Shell] explorer.exe,C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat [102400 2011-11-16] () <==== ATTENTION
C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat
C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.ini
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

On Vista or Windows 7: Now please enter System Recovery Options.

Run FRST again like we did before but this time press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the flash drive (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

Also boot the computer into normal mode and let me know how things are looking.

Gringo

#14 patriots1457

patriots1457
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 28-05-2013
Ran by SYSTEM at 2013-05-30 01:18:39 Run:3
Running from F:\
Boot Mode: Recovery
==============================================

HKEY_USERS\student\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\Shell => Value deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\1.bmp => Moved successfully.
C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat => Moved successfully.
C:\Users\student\AppData\Roaming\skype.ini => Moved successfully.

==== End of Fixlog ====

Above is the fixlog from the previous step. I was able to open my desktop in normal mode.

#15 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

Hello patriots1457

I would like you to download an updated version of combofix.

update combofix
  • Delete the version of combofix you have now on your desktop and download a new one from here**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

1. Close any open browsers.
    2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
    When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note:Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"
  • In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?
Gringo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users