I work from home taking inbound calls for a satellite TV provider and we are now transitioning to a different type of system and there are new pc requirements that my current pc no longer meets. can someone please give me a good suggestion on what make and model desktop or laptop I can get that meets these requirements, P.S I’m looking for the absolute cheapest option and I live I Oklahoma city, ok I am willing to buy online and would appreciate any suggestions on legitimate financing options
- 3.0 GHZ Processor (minimum of a Pentium 4 processor or equivalent processor running at a clock speed of 3.0 GHZ)
- 2 GB of RAM for Windows XP, Vista users* or Windows 7 users
- 12 GB of Available Hard drive space
- PC must have a vendor manufactured date less than six years in age as some older models are not compatible with our secure environment (Example: If today's date is 1/1/2012, the PC manufacture date should be no older than 1/1/2006)
- Must have an available USB 2.0 port with all unnecessary peripheral items ( i.e. cameras, printers, game controllers, webcams, etc.) removed during work hours.
- USB 3.0 ports are not supported.