Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't access Your Log in Page since I got Windows 8

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dazza

Dazza

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

Hello again, I Came back for another reason but I will have to return to that later! It just taken me 45 minutes to Log into BC??? The only way I could or  Can "SEE" the Login header' is by clicking on "Members" and somthing else then it came up! Even though I have logged in now it seems as if the whole top of your web Pages and links are blacked out ??

Is it because of Windows 8? Maybe there is some adobe or flash or Silverlight (says its Running) not running or installed I cannot even see my " Logged in as Dazza" and my other pages are bland and Gmail is all pure white' even though I have a "Theme" installed (have had for Years)

I have only had this new PC and Windops 8 one week, but I have aged 20 years :clapping:

Pehaps a little Screen Shot may help Cheers for noiw guys Dazza

(PS) how do I make a screen Shot Fit better!!

Edited by Orange Blossom, 26 May 2013 - 11:31 PM.
Moved to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

2013 DELL Inspiron 660, Intel 4 CPU - 2.4 GB, 512 Meg Ram, 64 bit / BEN-Q 21.5" Scr,

Windows 10, Weston 1000 T-byte HDD - Partitions -  G, -  H, - I, - J 

CCleaner, Kaspersky (Full Version) MWMByts Weekly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hello,

A screenshot would be helpful in this instance. If you could post one that'd be great.

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users